• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another Victory for California!

Coupled with one small stupid loss (not gun related)

http://fox40.com/2014/08/30/plastic-bag-ban-passes-in-california-senate/

Pulled this from your link - This fucking IDIOT is all over Cali legislature!!!  He needs to GO!!! 

The measure was authored by Senators Alex Padilla, Kevin de León, and Ricardo Lara.

lol. I took a picture of my "trash bag" bin and sent it to my CA family. told them id make them a good deal but id only transport as far as the border

Going to have to smuggle grocery bags inside of high cap mags...I can't wait to start buying stale food from a drum...like they used to do way back when. Jon knows what I'm talking about.

Mmmm...stale food!

Ever see the cargo manifest for crossing the Atlantic back in big ship days?  Due to water turning stale, only like 20 barrels of water.

100 barrels of beer, 50 barrels of rum.   :hethan:  :happydrunks:  :ifly:  :puke:  :hethan:

• 5 weeks later...

"In the meantime, ol' Jerry has passed a bill to allow judges to take your guns...not good. "

"NOT GOOD" ??????

Eliminating Due Process is practically a nail in coffin that is all too quickly lacerating the veil concealing the notion that California is a state in concert with the laws, tenants, principles, and rights that the "United" States were founded upon.  This is possibly the most frightening law law to be signed thus far. One step further from freedom

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" B.Franklin

(I know the original intent of this quote, yet it is equally as powerful a statement in this arena as well)