• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SALT

Dane Armory

I've hit rev limiter on all my bikes in sixth gear, don't ask why, I'm not smart enough not to I guess, lol. You'd be surprised how well situated they are. My rc51 was very calm at speed.

And that's also why I don't have any right now. Miss the hell out of them but know it's just to easy to wind up and have fun.... Last bike I rode was...... Tom's! And I wound her out pretty good. It's hard not to when you got him in your ear saying " you gotta try smashing it through the gears, it's fucking awesome!"

Last bike I rode was...... Tom's! And I wound her out pretty good. It's hard not to when you got him in your ear saying " you gotta try smashing it through the gears, it's fucking awesome!"

Which bike?!  His Suzuki Boulevard?

Or the Krusty Demon of Dirt 500?

I have had an 05 Hayabusa since day one and it is a freight train. But I got a ride on an s1000rr and it is ridiculous. Took durango curve in vegas from inside to outside lane and back in. Entry at 130 and accelerating throughout the corner including over turtles. Never skipped a beat. Couple laps on the track had me blowing past my PR. Its just an awesome machine. Rob u need to get em to get yall some Connies.

Which bike?!  His Suzuki Boulevard?

(/quote)

The vintage 1950's Honda Cub ! That Tom is sercetly restoring. He doesn't want his freinds talking about it because of the shame ! But he worships the historical significance of that bike. 

Rob u need to get em to get yall some Connies.

Turbo'd one of those, using a rising rate EFI program.  It was RIDICULOUS!  RIder went to the dragstrip and consistently pulled 10.1s and 10.2s, around 138~139 - with the saddlebags on... :eek:

He was convinced by the people to take the bags off.  high 9.9s at 143...  <laughs>

ON A CONCOURS!!!  <lmao>

That thing raged...  :hethan:

A couple of guys in my car club turboed Hyabusa's, one posted a video of a 200mph run on local freeway. Another member Pocket Mike makes and programs pocket loggers for data transmittion of fuel management curves.

When I met Valerie back in 2003 she was running low 9's on a 1000cc GSXR at Speedworld on the west side of Phoenix.