• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

" This is America dude! "

Toolndie7

You know who else says "I have not committed a crime, I'm not a threat"..... people who've committed crimes and are a threat...

I hope there was an educational experience that followed up after the video cuts out. In my experience, the guiltiest parties are the loudest... I'm glad they got a portion of his crybaby act on video.

so well just pop a few in him and then figure out what he did wrong

Or just start letting everyone who cries have their way.

Didn't see what led up to this. Saw a solo cop at the beginning. "Sure, you just stand there while I turn my attention to your buddy. I trust you, even if you did just strong arm a liquor store clerk and leave in a stolen car"

I guess I see your point.

The cop was damned that he did but better to be damned than dead. I could never be a cop, I'd have most likely just shot him the leg.............I've always found that "yes sir, whatever you say" in response to anything a law officer says will get you on your way safe and sound if you've done nothing.

What a grandstanding bitch.....

As always. The question is......what led to the situation becoming this? Without knowing that.....we'll never know. That being said. As Jtallen said, a simple "yes sir....no sir" to the officer, and more than likely(as a law abiding individual)....you're on your way. But considering that he thought (the LEO) the situation deserved drawing his sidearm.......obviously....something was up.

I'm all about our individual rights. Hell....I've been outspoken at time. But giving the responding cops, that are the boots on the ground, a bunch of $hit (pretending to be about constitutional rights) just because you got caught (probably doing something wrong....or just plain stupid, making a target of yourself)? Sorry. I'll side with the LEO every time. They've got enough $hit to deal with day to day, hour to hour at times. Yet another dumbass.

Moral of the story? Don't do dumb, lame-ass $hit. And you don't end up dealing with the business end of an officer who's responding to a call. AND, who is probably almost just as nervous (in their own way) as the perp.

Eeehhh. Just my opinion.

As always. The question is......what led to the situation becoming this? Without knowing that.....we'll never know. That being said. As Jtallen said, a simple "yes sir....no sir" to the officer, and more than likely(as a law abiding individual)....you're on your way. But considering that he thought (the LEO) the situation deserved drawing his sidearm.......obviously....something was up.

I'm all about our individual rights. Hell....I've been outspoken at time. But giving the responding cops, that are the boots on the ground, a bunch of $hit (pretending to be about constitutional rights) just because you got caught (probably doing something wrong....or just plain stupid, making a target of yourself)? Sorry. I'll side with the LEO every time. They've got enough $hit to deal with day to day, hour to hour at times. Yet another dumbass.

Moral of the story? Don't do dumb, lame-ass $hit. And you don't end up dealing with the business end of an officer who's responding to a call. AND, who is probably almost just as nervous (in their own way) as the perp.

Eeehhh. Just my opinion.

Well put, sir. 

Edited by StainTrain