• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New member from California

yurakud

Hi everyone,

New to .308ARs, but eager to learn. I'm thinking of strating the build using PSA's PA10 lower and upper, as well as their parts kits. Does anybody have any exprerience with their receivers? If I use their BCG which barrels would I be able to use. I want to build with 20-22" barrel, but I am really not sure if I can use anything else, besides PSA's barrels. Also, what kind of buffer should I use for that build.

Thank you for your feedback.

That AP M5 is the shiiiit! I have to put AP as my new "go to" company for quality/affordable parts. They look full of WIN right now.

PS. Welcome from the 916 area

Alright, I guess you guys convinced me to rethink my build. The only reason I wanted to go with PSA is pretty much the sale they have going on. but if there are that many issues with that lower, I'd rather go with AP M5, which is still at great price.

P.S. Thanks robocop. Is Team Sacramento Black Rifle worth visiting?

SBR is a nice place if you're looking to see a lot of product. They have decent sales going right now. $50 lowers for example.

Not the greatest staff, kinda hit or miss, but decent enough to get me to come back.

I personally only go to (buy from) M&J Guns in downtown Sacramento. If you go in there, say Rob from 308ar.com sent you.... shiit I may be there already. Lol