• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hit a impasse... Which part goes under the knife?

moose-hunter

I'm not sure why/how my thread got derailed...

Just curious... Is all this gun smith banter directed at me?

Not at you brother. They were referencing another thread, where a guy had his rifle butchered by a "gunsmith"... your thread, like many before it, became another office water cooler... and the neanderthal-mouthbreathers tend to gravitate to each other whenever convenient.

Fuckin up your thread is like leaving a mess at your house after a party... it's a sign of acceptance.

Unless it's 98Z5V... that guy's a slob and his mess is completely unpreventable.

I resemble that remark!

Not at you brother. They were referencing another thread, where a guy had his rifle butchered by a "gunsmith"... your thread, like many before it, became another office water cooler... and the neanderthal-mouthbreathers tend to gravitate to each other whenever convenient.

Fuckin up your thread is like leaving a mess at your house after a party... it's a sign of acceptance.

Unless it's 98Z5V... that guy's a slob and his mess is completely unpreventable.

I'm not sure why/how my thread got derailed...

Just curious...  Is all this gun smith banter directed at me?

Sorry my thread got yours derailed moose-hunter! You need to get used to the hijacks though, it's pretty common here so don't take it personal. As far as hijacks go, yours was pretty tame, I've seen a couple of really epic hijacks here! <lmao>

Edited by 392heminut