• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Anti-Gunners' Conspiracy

planeflyer21

• 2 weeks later...

In the end we are going to lose this fight. The only saving grace is that we might not still be here when that day comes. That reason among others is why I have no desire to add life to this world. Mankind has a grim future and I have no interest in forcing my own flesh and blood to suffer through it.

Then again, there's very little chance man will still exist 100 years from now. Environmental understanding, scientific developments and the like are making the means to extinct mankind more and more accessible and there are plenty of people in the world who are bent on seeing that happen.

No way we can lose, no way.  The UN has tried, with a Lackey POS President backing them. Fail.  Politicians siege every chance they get, and manipulate every "outrage" they can, and it hasn't happened.  Fail. Sandy Hook didn't work, Columbine didn't work, no other manipulation worked - it's not the guns.  It's the fucked up people. 

The American Public sees that, and the politicians are failing - unless they RAM it down their constituents throats (NY, MA, CT, CA, NJ, IL, CO). 

They can't defeat the United States Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.  They've tired.  Fail.

No way we can lose, no way. The UN has tried, with a Lackey POS President backing them. Fail. Politicians siege every chance they get, and manipulate every "outrage" they can, and it hasn't happened. Fail. Sandy Hook didn't work, Columbine didn't work, no other manipulation worked - it's not the guns. It's the fucked up people.

The American Public sees that, and the politicians are failing - unless they RAM it down their constituents throats (NY, MA, CT, CA, NJ, IL, CO).

They can't defeat the United States Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. They've tired. Fail.

What he said

In the end we are going to lose this fight. The only saving grace is that we might not still be here when that day comes. That reason among others is why I have no desire to add life to this world. Mankind has a grim future and I have no interest in forcing my own flesh and blood to suffer through it.

Then again, there's very little chance man will still exist 100 years from now. Environmental understanding, scientific developments and the like are making the means to extinct mankind more and more accessible and there are plenty of people in the world who are bent on seeing that happen.

I better start drinking now.

Just kidding. I have a lot of hope for the future.  100 years from now....I will be dead and won't give a damn one way or the other.  

Edited by StainTrain

I would say the one comment of 'RICO act " violations , is spot on , but one of the co-conspritors is the head LEO in the country .  These people are Traitors to this country & its Citizens & should be prosecuted  accordingly 

This is the right direction they need to be procecuted for treason they take a oath just like every other high official and if they cannot keep it then they need to pay the price a little prison time ....