• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Modifications

suzukiray

Ray ,I have a rider that could handle any bike you could make.

But she's a girl !

That's not fair, bro - she's got SEVEN class titles under her belt...  On a note about her - did you know she does all this with NO SPONSORSHIP?!!?  She's getting sponsored locally, by Knockout Energy. I know that owner decently well.  Hopefully, we'll be sponsoring her in some degree soon, too.

Ray, I warned you, brother, I warned you. <lmao>   Grab a standard trigger and polish the little bastard up, and shoot it when you're the only person on the range that day - try it out.  After that, you and I need to meet up, and you can shoot some aftermarket triggers.  You really will not believe the difference between them all.  You might get so excited that you'll pee a little...  <laughs>

This isn't the same as engine building , brother, believe me.  If I fuk up an engine, I'm not going to prison as a convicted felon.  If I fuk up a gun build, I might not even know what I really did, when they come knocking on my door... 

Big differences between the two.  Precision fitment and precision engineering are a part of both arenas, but fast engines won't land your furry a$s in Gen Pop if you do something you had no idea about...  <thumbsup>

Ok you guys, I have triggers on the way! I got an ALG, a Rock River 2 stage, a G2S, an SSA & a Timney- Tim-667-S. Gonna try them all to see what I like better. All this $hit is for my 223 stuff, haven't even BOUGHT the upper for my 308 yet because of this!! I hate you BASTARDS!!!!!

Ray.

Edited by suzukiray

Ok you guys, I have triggers on the way! I got an ALG, a Rock River 2 stage, a G2S, an SSA & a Timney- Tim-667-S. Gonna try them all to see what I like better. All this $hit is for my 223 stuff, haven't even BOUGHT the upper for my 308 yet because of this!! I hate you BASTARDS!!!!!

Ray.

You have made wise choices all the way around.  I have had spotty luck with RRA, but I can be unlucky at time.   

You may hate us now, but wait until you try them.  Furthermore, I would rather you hate us now than after that polished up trigger were wanting to make doubles a couple of times at the local range when the local ATF Special Agents are having a citizens academy........

Edited by StainTrain

• 1 month later...

I tweaked the hammer spring on my PSA 308 to improve it and I was getting light strikes. Something that wasn't a problem on my AR-15s. Went back to full spring tension until I decide on an aftermarket trigger. Let us know which triggers you like of your collection, SuzukiRay!

I tweaked the hammer spring on my PSA 308 to improve it and I was getting light strikes. Something that wasn't a problem on my AR-15s. Went back to full spring tension until I decide on an aftermarket trigger. Let us know which triggers you like of your collection, SuzukiRay!

You could always try just a lighter trigger spring and keep the fill power hammer spring. I did that with my LMT 2-stage trigger.

Phuck you Tom!! I just bought that damn Layke trigger too!! They are in Phoenix if you ever get a chance to check them out. I got the 3.0 pound pull, single stage for $150.00. That makes over $1200.00 I have spent on just TRIGGERS in the last 2 months!!! You & Dirk can BOTH kiss my A$$!!!!!! Lol!!

Ray.