Superbowl Saturday Shoot !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sucks. Luckily AC was standard on everything when they bought this one. They wanted it as stripped as possible. Crank windows and no power locks. They used to buy the field trucks with no AC thinking they don't want the guys hanging out in the truck. Total BS.

I need to go buy a new gun before U come out to shoot. I have no idea what I want, but I feel like I need something new in the safe.

No mud at my location - the shoot location. Smooth sailing all the way to the mountain base.

I'm going anyway. Jake and I will shoot, and send you lazy bastards some videos.

Mike, you in, brother? I was going to ask one of you guys to bring a table (I only have one), but I guess that won't matter.

stay dry. Knowing my luck with this truck, it'll get stuck in the mud or something stupid. I swear this truck has some bad ju-ju......

Ooooohhh, I had a WEIRD FEELING!!!  Mike never did confirm or deny whether he was out for this one - he was committed a long time ago, just like alot of guys were.  Everyone started dropping last week, with the recent excuses in the last 2 days...

Mike is here, chilling.  We're waiting for the fog to lift, and we're shooting.  Got about at least an hour to wait, so that gives us plenty of time to talk schit about you guys that backed out...  <lmao>

I'm out.  Can barely float out of the neighborhood here.

Hmmm not sure if I'll go either, since it's all gonna be mud out there.

Wow, good thing you guys didn't come out here today and shoot - it was miserable.  Mike and I were pushing the little low-riding Nissan 2WD truck out of holes left and right, while Jake was steering - we almost didn't get out.  There was mud everywhere, and we actually thought we might have to float out...  It was an experience from hell.  I don't know how we did it.  Here's the worst section of mud that we found - well, that I had time to take a picture of, since we were busy pushing a low-riding 2WD Nissan around...

P1020557_zpskoyhyxfd.jpg

<lmao>    Fuckers, making excuses...  :fawkdance:

Had a pretty long pallet at work, so I ripped that thing apart for the 2x4 in it.  Had some old shelving units and dividers atr work that were being thrown out, so I took the metal dividers.  I had a plan.

Steel targets, with frame and stand:

P1020535_zps6c13y9lo.jpg

P1020536_zpse4ddoqj3.jpg

This is what the 45-70 does to the steel dividers...

P1020546_zpspfwbu3ur.jpg

Backside of the steel, with a "graze" on top...

P1020545_zpswq1d496g.jpg

5.56 hole, two .308 Win holes, and a 45-70 hole...

P1020548_zpskjbghlsk.jpg

Mike, getting busy on the XD-40:

P1020550_zpso7e0zqak.jpg

Steel divider targets placed at the bases of bushes out here - see if you can find them all...

P1020537_zpstjrzbpmr.jpg

P1020538_zpsn06ckurx.jpg

Overall, it was a perfect range day.  Well, almost perfect. 

It would have been great without all that mud, and "floating away" stuff...  <lmao>

Had a pretty long pallet at work, so I ripped that thing apart for the 2x4 in it.  Had some old shelving units and dividers atr work that were being thrown out, so I took the metal dividers.  I had a plan.

Steel targets, with frame and stand:

P1020535_zps6c13y9lo.jpg

P1020536_zpse4ddoqj3.jpg

This is what the 45-70 does to the steel dividers...

P1020546_zpspfwbu3ur.jpg

Backside of the steel, with a "graze" on top...

P1020545_zpswq1d496g.jpgPretty sure that was a .300wsm hole . We had not broke out any 308's yet.

The 45-70 holes were finger sized.

5.56 hole, two .308 Win holes, and a 45-70 hole...

P1020548_zpskjbghlsk.jpg