• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SSA 308 Win 168 Grain OTM Ammunition on sale!

Malig8r

Ok boys...I had to share...it's on sale for $14.95 per 20 round box. If your a veteran or first responder and provide proof you get another 10% off on anything you order.

Link for discount: http://www.shootersproshop.com/index.php/m-fr-discounts/

Link to ammo on sale: http://www.shootersproshop.com/specials/featured/silver-state-armory-308-168gr-hpbt-blem-20ct.html

...and yes I looked at all 1000 of them just to be sure.

:eek:

That's awesome...  <lmao>    Fully Inspected, 'cause you guys said they were the SAME!  :bat: <laughs>

Excellent, my man!  <thumbsup>

Whaddya mean where did you stash that DD214.  It better damn well be in your safe and another copy in your safety deposit box like the rest of us do!  Now secure that sh!t pronto!

My local VA rep has a copy of mine and other vets in the county stashed in the courthouse records room for safe keeping, I just figured they did that everywhere????

tax return just hit. where did I stash that DD214..these guys and trijicon need an email :)

I need to get ahold of the boys over at Trijicon myself!

Whaddya mean where did you stash that DD214.  It better damn well be in your safe and another copy in your safety deposit box like the rest of us do!  Now secure that sh!t pronto!

I was advised to take mine to the county courthouse so they could file a certified copy and also provide me with certified copies. I did that and paid the county clerk for an additional 5 certified copies just to have on hand if I ever needed them.

Same price applies to the 500 round bulk as well. With discount AND shipping it came to 62 cents a round. I picked up a few cases for the boys.

I did not see the bulk price when I made my purchase.  I sent them an email and asked if they could give me the bulk price since I ordered 25 boxes.  They adjusted the price and saved me another $23.  Sweet deal.

said it couldn't verify me initially and asked me to upload documentation, but I remembered I had a pdf copy stored on my phone. got an email about 5 min later saying gtg. this was around midnight last night.

Lol same thing happened to me, took a picture of my id with the phone and was approved in 10 minutes. So far i really like these guys, shipping time will be the final test.

Man,  I feel like an idiot now.   I was feeling a little broke so I bought 20 boxes at the $16.95,   shipping was $12 for a total of $311.    I had no idea there was a "bulk" option that lowered the price by a buck and a half plus free shipping for just 5 more boxes.

I felt so bad about it I ordered another 500 rounds so I could bet the better deal <thumbsup>