• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Headspacing...dont need no stinken headspacing

washguy

till you pull the trigger !  <lmao>  Wash

attachicon.gifface bandages.jpgattachicon.gifface surgery.jpg

OOOOh shoot, these damn allergies are bad this time of the year in Texas....... But I've never seen them that bad on the fist!

I bet you are still grilling and smoking, anyway

Edited by mrmackc

Glad you got it taken care of brother, the consequences of not doing so could be a lot worse! Between motorcycle riding and pistol competition I'm in the sun a lot and my wife being a nurse, I don't get any slack. She is always asking if I am using sunblock and looks really close at any skin blemishes I have. I guess there are worse things than having your own private dermatologist!

The thing is...the two blemishes were so tiny...so i just shrugged it off....its not whats on the top of your skin....its whats growing under

I found that out the hard way! ....think of the lil spot as the tip of an iceberg... :) Wash

My gf just went in to have one looked at they ended up taking 3 off

I'm in for a future of trouble, I don't wear sunscreen, or sunglasses. At least I wear hats, and sometimes long sleeve shirts.

If sunscreen would just contain sunscreen, and not a laundry list of other crap I would probably use it sometimes.

I agrees with that there are some "more" organic ones on the market. I wear sun glasses all the time macular degeneration is a really shitty out come of not doing so. Plus I work on a lot of white rubber roofs that poop will make you go snow blind!!! I've been burnt really bad twice like quarter 1/2 dollar sized blisters on my shoulders I'll take my chances with sun block

Wash I'm pretty sure the cut them she had some pretty good divots........

Shepp  its hard to wear sunglasses when you dont have a nose! Im sure her Doc told her to keep the fresh cuts lubed up with vasoline

and no antibiotics on em...seems strange to me not to put antibiotic on fresh wounds...but thats the info I got...got the stiches out yesterday...so in about a year I might be able to go out in public without folks giving me the stink eye   :) Wash