• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

308 lr scope

First, I would like to apologize for bringing up a topic that repeats so often, but here I am.

I am looking for a scope that is

Around $600

Ffp

Enough internal adjustment for 800-1000 yard shooting

Bonus points for mil adjustment/reticule and great warrantys/company reputations

I'm going in a different direction as these guys...

If you're only shooting long range, why do you need variable? If you're not getting variable, you save a lot of money by not buying FFP.

A fixed 20x scope will do long range with ease, and save your pocket from burn marks. Get a canted LaRue one piece mount and you're still under your original budget.

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-20x42-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P502.aspx

Nice, I never considered a fixed power scope. Don't know about Roy but the main range I shoot at only go's out to 200yds. But I'd like to be able to get out to 500 or 600yds too.

Robo wasn't directing that at you, Blazen.  He was directing that at the OP, who was asking about a scope - when you jumped into his thread with a .458 SOCOM rifle...  <lmao>

You thread-jacked it, then thought the provided information was for you...  <laughs>

·         SWFA Super Sniper 3-15x42 FFP MilQuad Reticle 24oz.                                                $700 

·         Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 Mil EMDR Reticle 27oz.                                                            $700

Gotcha, sorry to hijack the thread I'll keep my two cents in my pocket from now on.....lol

Don't worry about it - regardless of how bad we've fucked the OPs thread all up - that is a NICE .458!   <lmao>