• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Salmon season is here

Magwa

First three fish have all been about 12 lbs and that is fine as they are awesome to eat the main run of fish is coming this week and with it bigger fish already been one 30 lb fish caught .... when i have something nice to show I will post it ... up at 3.00am every day starts to be a drag but I will power through after all someone has to catch them might as well be me.... :) be good brothers...

First three fish have all been about 12 lbs and that is fine as they are awesome to eat the main run of fish is coming this week and with it bigger fish already been one 30 lb fish caught .... when i have something nice to show I will post it ... up at 3.00am every day starts to be a drag but I will power through after all someone has to catch them might as well be me.... :) be good brothers...

sounds rough how bout I come do it and you go to work for me :)

• 4 weeks later...

Holy chit guys it has been a long season one of the best runs in history and still going strong, I have tagged 19 of 20 fish allowed and I am just fishing for mobey Dick, I have been catching 10 to 20 fish every day and along with the Kidney stones, and surgery it has taken it's toll I am back in surgery Monday morning the 8th and I hope this will be the last one and they get the damn thing lots of pictures to post of good fish will get it done just as soon as I can stay awake...carry on .....