• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wanting to build BRO .308

ARINGA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some info from fellow enthusiasts. Been looking at building a 308AR and then I start thinking about just buying a complete rifle. Tell me some pros and cons on BlackRainOrdnance rifles as well as SigSauer. I'm not shy and I will ask for help when I'm not familiar with something. Thanks to all in advance and God bless.

I sure can't recommend the Sig 716 in my experience. I have a thread in the Sig section on the issues I'm having with it. So far customer service has been nice but totally ineffective in solving the issue. I've seen numerous threads on the SigTalk forum with the same problems.

My PM400 on the other hand has been a very reliable "pistol". 

• 1 month later...

I am exceedingly impressed with my APF http://apfarmory.com

carbine.  I have ZERO complaints when using any factory ammo, and all problems with handloads have been traced to myself, so still 0 complaints.

And their customer service  is second to none.  Rifle was sent off on a Monday,  and I received it back on the following Friday.   They replaced the upper receiver to correct a redesigned case deflector issue, and now it runs 100% with all ammo.....even old CAVIM the gave me fits through every other rifle I've ever tried it in.

DPMS pattern rifles, a manufacturer of parts for many other manufacturers  (including DPMS) , and prices to make you happier than all get out.