• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite Carry Handle??

Sparky

New member just now and have a question (bothering me for months).  I am the proud owner of an Armalite AR-10 and have been trying since early spring to get hold  of their "EA5050" Carry Handle.  I have checked a myriad of internet sites and this item is never in stock.  I have also called Armalite a number of times,  but they never have been able to give a date for availability.  They do assure me that it will be back in stock though (someday?).  Does anyone know where I may be able to locate one; secondly,  is there possibly a  competitors handle that would work?  It would have to match up with the front sight/gas block.

Thanks so much if anyone has some insight into this.

11 minutes ago, Sparky said:

New member just now and have a question (bothering me for months).  I am the proud owner of an Armalite AR-10 and have been trying since early spring to get hold  of their "EA5050" Carry Handle.  I have checked a myriad of internet sites and this item is never in stock.  I have also called Armalite a number of times,  but they never have been able to give a date for availability.  They do assure me that it will be back in stock though (someday?).  Does anyone know where I may be able to locate one; secondly,  is there possibly a  competitors handle that would work?  It would have to match up with the front sight/gas block.

Thanks so much if anyone has some insight into this.

Welcome to the forum feel free to post up in the intro section.

AR15 Carry Handle looks out of place on the larger frame AR's - Here are 2 places that list them, the first seems to have them available and the second                                            shows an 8 - 10 day backorder but has a "notify me" button - I'm not familiar with the firsy merchant but "LA Police Gear is near my house and is pretty                                             reputable - I bought a Samson rail from them a while back, they are good to go.

https://delta3tactical.com/store/products/Armalite-AR10-detachable-carry-handle.html

http://www.lapolicegear.com/armalite-ar-ea5050.html

Here is a pic of one of my 308's with a DPMS? 308 Carry Handle - the larger handle just looks proper!                                 

0207150001.jpg

0529151923a.jpg

Edited by guruofhotrod

Welcome from Gulf Coast Texas.  

On the ArmaLite carry handle, just keep checking the ArmaLite website about every 5 days.  I had to wait on mine for a while but they eventually got the front and rear sight set in.