Aero deal of the weeks

shepp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shepp   remember I can read your deletes!   :lmao:    Bye Bye Romo...Im a cowboy fan again...been a hater for a lot of years...seen what Jerry has done to em,but daaamn that Dak looks so good...for now anyhow....hes still a rookie and is going to have a big load of bad games...but Romo is watching his career vanish right before his eyes...  Go Packers...er Cowboys      Wash

I  know Yall are super nice and super tough...man I couldnt take the cold when it gets below 40 I seize up now.

When I was big into striper fishing...didnt matter how cold it was though.one of my best days was fishing in a snowfall and those crazy fish were bustin on top...it was frenzy fishin

Wash

8 hours ago, washguy said:

I  know Yall are super nice and super tough...man I couldnt take the cold when it gets below 40 I seize up now.

When I was big into striper fishing...didnt matter how cold it was though.one of my best days was fishing in a snowfall and those crazy fish were bustin on top...it was frenzy fishin

Wash

I can't tell you how many times I had launched my boat, and the marinas were empty, as they were all hauled out for the winter. I may have froze my butt off, but those late season stripers were a blast!

8 hours ago, washguy said:

something I would love to do man. cold doesn't bother me, heat does.

35 minutes ago, beantown said:

I can't tell you how many times I had launched my boat, and the marinas were empty, as they were all hauled out for the winter. I may have froze my butt off, but those late season stripers were a blast!

boat? marinas? winter in Wisconsin we drive our trucks out on the lakes and ice fish. haha. you would be hard pressed to even find an area not frozen over, and even then, all the boat launches would be covered with ice.

2 hours ago, washguy said:

Trooper...you guys ought to hook up with Shepp...hes got an ice house     :thumbup:     Wash

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

my house is an ice house when I piss off the wife.... like when I am posting on this forum and I ignore her while she is talking... funny that's what is happening now. lol.

We call them ice shacks or shanty's up here wash, ice house is a beer.

18 hours ago, Tony b said:

Wow a little harsh, I figured it out but I didn't know if there was a torque spec or certain orientation. This is my first build but thanks.

18 hours ago, Tony b said:

I was going to say more but whatever. I am sure squared you were born with inherent knowledge on how to build one but I was not, I didn't have anyone but washguy who was willing to help but but glad you got a laugh lol.

It wasn't meant that way at all man. We all tend to yank each others chains around here. But please...speak up whenever you feel like it, and say whatever you want. It wouldn't be the first time I've ever been kicked in the balls. Hell. I'm used to it at this point. :laffs:

59 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

It wasn't meant that way at all man. We all tend to yank each others chains around here. But please...speak up whenever you feel like it, and say whatever you want. It wouldn't be the first time I've ever been kicked in the balls. Hell. I'm used to it at this point. :laffs:

When you ask so nicely it's hard to say no.  :laffs:

3 hours ago, shepp said:

We call them ice shacks or shanty's up here wash, ice house is a beer.

Yep like I said an ice shack/shanty..... you know I like the ring of shanty

Shanties:

n. Article of clothing short enough to be mistaken as panties, but worn as shorts.
Guy 1: You see that chick in the shanties?
Guy 2: Yeah dude, she looks fine.                                                       :banana:  Wash

Image result for most expensive ice shack  smells like fish to me      

Edited by washguy

sadly no, little short on money with the holidays coming up and my son's birthday is in a month. wife is guarding the bank account. if they had the m5e1 builder set in fde cerakote, I might of made the purchase and begged forgiveness later. lol. the first time I saw it I hesitated and it was gone the next day. wont make that mistake again.