• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AZ Shootfest 2016

98Z5V

We need to throw this down before the end of the year, men - been WAAAAAAY too long.  We might be looking at a timeframe right before the end of the year.  Matt Cross will chime in...

P.S.  I'm gonna kick y'alls asses in this shootfest.  I'm just sayin'...  :banana:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom is right, we got ourselves a 'mergency situation going on in the "how often do you shoot" sector. It time for you workaholic pansies to put on your man pants and demand some time off.

We've discussed setting up a group shoot towards the end of the year, and we need to hear from anyone possessing both a nutsack and a firearm that would like to participate.

We need the particulars of dates that you feel you can secure with regards to time off in December. Post 'em up fellas.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

Tom is right, we got ourselves a 'mergency situation going on in the "how often do you shoot" sector. It time for you workaholic pansies to put on your man pants and demand some time off.

We've discussed setting up a group shoot towards the end of the year, and we need to hear from anyone possessing both a nutsack and a firearm that would like to participate.

We need the particulars of dates that you feel you can secure with regards to time off in December. Post 'em up fellas.

HELL FUKKIN' YES!!!  THAT'S THE WAY YOU CALL OUT THE AZ CREW, RIGHT THERE!!! 

NUT UP, LADIES...

On 9/3/2016 at 2:39 AM, Rsquared said:

Sounds like Matt and I just may be travel buddies then. I'm all for it this year. Work has sucked ass and drove all the motivation outta me. I could use some "down time" with the brothers. December works for me.

Sweet! I call "rear gunner", you can man the flight deck.

17 hours ago, DNP said:

He is just not as easy to troll as he used to be. You think he's starting to lose his eyesight?

No. I'm trying to be a more calm, cool, collected, more zen-like R2. You fukin smartass. :lmao:

And yes.....the eyesight is slowly getting worse. We'll see how you are when you're 50 mister.