• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ArmaLite Recall Notice

Looks like QC issues are continuing to plague the new management at Armalite. Of course they are blaming a third party vendor but in my mind they are responsible for every rifle they put the ArmaLite name on. As a former Armalite fanboy I have been very disappointed in S.A.C.'s management of a once top tier brand. From the day they let Mr. Raley go I've been suspicious of their intentions for the brand and these suspicions continue to be confirmed.

https://armalite.com/recall/

This kills me to hear this. Especially being "The Armalite Pusher" around here. But considering a lot of the stuff I've heard ever since the company was sold....I'm not really surprised anymore. I'm glad that I built all of my 10B's long before the company sold off.

Hopefully, in time, they'll get their $hit together.

6 hours ago, Rsquared said:

This kills me to hear this. Especially being "The Armalite Pusher" around here. But considering a lot of the stuff I've heard ever since the company was sold....I'm not really surprised anymore. I'm glad that I built all of my 10B's long before the company sold off.

So there is HOPE ! Lol !

• 7 months later...

I think they should go back to the old ways. Back in Vie Nam in the mid-1960's when we were issued some of the first M-16's in Viet Nam one of out guys got a hold of a bunch of stickers that we put on our weapons, ie, Made By Matel with a picture of Matty Matel on them !

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:05 PM, jtallen83 said:

Looks like QC issues are continuing to plague the new management at Armalite. Of course they are blaming a third party vendor but in my mind they are responsible for every rifle they put the ArmaLite name on. As a former Armalite fanboy I have been very disappointed in S.A.C.'s management of a once top tier brand. From the day they let Mr. Raley go I've been suspicious of their intentions for the brand and these suspicions continue to be confirmed.

https://armalite.com/recall/

*1:thumbup:

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:30 PM, Rsquared said:

+1:thumbup:

I love my newer Armalite AR-10 TAC16. Submoa with everything I've fed it. Zero malfs after several hundred rounds. Yes, people complain they're more expensive than your average joe 308ar but it came with a chrome lined, double lapped barrel, an adjustable gas block, nice 15" ff keymod handguard, wicked OSS muzzle device, ambi safety, sling mount, Raptor charging handle, super nice 2 stage trigger, Magpul STR stock and Magpul BUIS so you can shoot it out of the box! GTG in my book. I don't think I could have built a better equipped rifle for much less and there's no need to upgrade anything in my opinion.