• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

E.D.M. arms

Barrett

Hello All,

I purchased a E.D.M. arms lower receiver a few years ago and I have finally got around to building it. The problem I am having is the company is out of business now (the owner passed away) and I have no resource for information. When I bought the receiver I was told it was made to fit Armalite components. So the question I have is, how do I know if the receiver is meant to fit an A series or B series upper? 

Thanks

20170115_161339.jpg

Hi @Barrett I believe I have a brand spanking new AR10 upper that will fit your EDM lower from GenesisCNC - you can see it here.  I mistakenly ordered AR10 when I need DPMS, learning curve and all that.  Opened the package, put it on my DMPS lower and thought "hmmm, this doesn't look right".  Ping me if you are interested, Beantown linked to my thread above

I see your listing in the for sale thread is closed - I'm surprised that no one advised you not to try to mix an Armalite barrel with the DPMS type bolt/BCG you have You will need to make sure you use a DPMS compatible barrel with that Bolt Carrier Group just remember Armalite Bolt and Armalite Barrel Extension or DPMS Type Bolt and DPMS Type Barrel Extension, you cannot mix them in the same rifle. I'm only posting this because you haven't outlined what parts you are planning on and you indicated your lower is an Armallite pattern model. If you aren't sure what to use just ask and the experienced members here will help you spend your money (I mean get you pointed in the right direction)