• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I finally did it....

Matt.Cross

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Making a gun for the wifey is super smart and pays double in returns ! Plus you get to use it anyway.

Truth!Best build decision I've made by far. Now I'm hoping she will want a rifle that can us a can when I get them, hers has the FH pinned. Another bonus is fewer complaints about bulk ammo buys.

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Truth!Best build decision I've made by far. Now I'm hoping she will want a rifle that can us a can when I get them, hers has the FH pinned. Another bonus is fewer complaints about bulk ammo buys.

But hun I had to order 1000 roundsinstead of 500 so we both have enough?!? :lmao:

genius!!!!!!

Alright, since the buffer project is going to have to wait for free time to become available, it's time for a "Barbie" teaser.

IMG_20170123_234054217_zpsk8hkpzuh.jpg

IMG_20170123_234141163_zps6luomnn3.jpg

There you have it, a very sensible straightforward lower, ready to be transformed into a magical rifle that propels fairy poop by lighting a unicorn fart.

I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I get it... Let's start modifiying it right now... :thumbup:

I'm 100% with you. What FFHG? It's gotta be good quality, simple, and light enough for move & shoot. Which muzzle brake? How should I sling it & what with? Optics or dot? 

Finally, what bullet weights are best suited to this twist?

8 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm 100% with you. What FFHG? It's gotta be good quality, simple, and light enough for move & shoot. Which muzzle brake? How should I sling it & what with? Optics or dot? 

Finally, what bullet weights are best suited to this twist?

This is directed at you @98Z5V ya ball burnishing bastard.....

:lmao:

On 2/10/2017 at 0:17 AM, 98Z5V said:

Holy FUK!!!  WHat did I DO here?!!? 

I don't know, but you need to re-read this thread and answer some questions. I don't know if you spotted a shiny object or something but I need to accessorize and you're off in la-la land. Get with the program, this is a rifle now....

IMG_20170214_001510121_zps2nk1rram.jpg

That's right, I went from a receiver and rifle kit to a completed rifle in about 1.5 hours without a manual and no help or specialized tools.