• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

appendix conceal carry

The Father

7 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Did you look at the holster I sent you the Amazon link ... Neptune appendix holster.

I didn't - I was afraid it was a holster of your junk, hanging out on the left side again...   :lmao:

I'll revisit that...   :thumbup:

On 7/27/2019 at 6:50 PM, 98Z5V said:

Here's some appendix carry, from Jim Zubiena - look him up if you don't know who he is.  This was from a  "Miami Vice" in the mid '80s...  Appendix carry is effective.  Just do it right, with the right gun.  Your dick isn't gonna get blown off.  If you're worried about your dick or twins, that means you have no faith in the inherent safety of the gun you carry, or you don't trust your own gun-handling skills. 

That James Caan house clearing scene in Thief caused quite a stir in the action pistol community when it came out! Probably the first realistic, no B.S. showing of proper tactical procedure seen in a movie!

I remember when that episode of Miami Vice with Jim Zubiena showed, it was quite a boost for USPSA!

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, JMJ said:

My type ccw as of late, I carry appendix in a minimalist holster. B5745E95-E31E-41A4-8835-8F687E5E831C.thumb.jpeg.4624597da25193e7f22fef7c3de96e04.jpegI get weird looks when folks here realize I carry full sized Glocks daily. Luckily I’m a big framed at 6’2” 230# with a 34” waist so lots of room to hide sheeit. 

B02E632A-DCD3-44AE-BC91-04219CA6D758.thumb.jpeg.7ed9162932c6dc06a2b845641ecddf16.jpegThis’s what I meant by minimalist holster. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 11:30 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

I have the Bersa Thunder Pro in 9mm, which I rather like

I had a Firestorm 9mm Mini at one time, almost wish I still had it. It was a good shooter but hit the "trade winds" when I came across the CZ 75.

CZ75 PCR D left side 4032x1960.jpg

4 hours ago, Traveler said:

I had a Firestorm 9mm Mini at one time, almost wish I still had it. It was a good shooter but hit the "trade winds" when I came across the CZ 75.

CZ75 PCR D left side 4032x1960.jpg

My first pistol was a CZ 75B, picked by handling a number of pistols without seeing price. Those Czech know how to build guns.