• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Near record setting background checks 1st half 2017

On 7/7/2017 at 7:07 PM, jtallen83 said:

I'm thinking all these deep discounts are adding up to sales.

I'd have to agree with this too. If they didn't have the discount price and the rebate I wouldn't have purchased all three calibers of the Shield. I mean hell, at $214 each after rebate how can you beat that? 

It's a buyers market right now for sure :thumbup: 

10 minutes ago, Malig8r said:

It's a buyers market right now for sure :thumbup: 

It's a buyer's market right now because so many "stockers, shops and vendors" thought Hitt-lery was gonna be elected - and they were gonna GET RIIIIIIICH!!!!!!...

Sucks to be those places that over-extended their credit, banking on the evident gun-ban that would have come, and pimping their inventory at "pre-ban" inventory and prices through the roof. 

Fucking sucks for them. 

Trump is making America great again, and we, as firearms enthusiasts, are now reaping the benefits of bad business decisions. 

Boost that economy!   I like it!  :lmao::thumbup:

hqdefault.jpg

There's are millions - literally - of images of quotes of her trying to take our firearms...

hill 1.jpg

hill 2.jpg

hill 3.jpg

On 7/7/2017 at 7:07 PM, jtallen83 said:

I'm thinking all these deep discounts are adding up to sales.

While I agree discounts add up to sales , I'm not sure the big firearms manufacturers went out on a limb thinking there would be a Huge increase in sales , some types of manufacturers , yes . We are talking about FFL sales , not parts , most manufacturers when asked, said they will not be adding employee's or increased unit manufacturing because of the election . 

There was a decrease in sals right after the election , like people were catching their breath , but now there are new worries about how the deep state or what ever ,is trying to over throw a duly elected POTUS, not to mention all the Violent protests that the left wing Commies are putting up , people who just relaxed because of the Trump win , all of a sudden found they could be in peril , because the nut jobs were attacking anyone who looked like they voted for Tump .

Be it real or not about a Gov. insider take over , people are as worried now as they were when the chosen one & its Commie comrade were in office . Probably a combo of all the above , we will see in the second half of the year how it turns out , as far as sales .

25 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Be it real or not about a Gov. insider take over , people are as worried now as they were when the chosen one & its Commie comrade were in office . Probably a combo of all the above , we will see in the second half of the year how it turns out , as far as sales .

This takeover was done decades ago, people are now just starting to realize it, read about this man, he honestly thought he was doing good which made him so effective and dangerous. I firmly believe he will eventually be seen as the man who originated this  "Deep State" or at least facilitated its takeover of our government;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

edward-bernays-quote.jpg.3df00fbecdb2a48484ffc69d1d0f4c78.jpg

Edited by jtallen83

• 8 months later...