• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Banned in Less than 24 Hours! Lol

FreQRiDeR

What's up with those pansys on M4Carbine.net??? I was banned for suggesting people practice intuitive/point shooting if they were conceal carrying! Anyone with any sense will know in a heated situation at close range you are not going to have time to line up your sights and take aim! You're shaking, its dark, there are multiple threats, people are shooting at you., ect... It is well known that point shooting is more effective in close combat situations. I only started throwing digs when people on the thread started insulting me. Man, those pusseez wouldnt last a second on this forum! Lol

Here's a link to the thread if ya'll want a good laugh!

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?195594-Best-sights-on-a-ccw-glock-19-etc/page7

Edited by FreQRiDeR

I got banned from there for ONE post.  ONE.

People were looking for inexpensive lowers, and I suggested Spike's Tactical. BAN.  Right away.  They even deleted my ONE post. 

This was about the 2010-ish timeframe when everybody was jumping in Spike's ass about the Mil-Spec advertising, and Spike's produced ALL their certification documents on ALL their stuff...  :laffs:

I could go on and on...

Here's someone that obviously doesn't know what they're doing - can't possibly have merit...

Here's who the guy is - Baret Fawbush.  He's the Senior Minister of Old Union Christian Church.

52 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I got banned from there for ONE post.  ONE.

People were looking for inexpensive lowers, and I suggested Spike's Tactical. BAN.  Right away.  They even deleted my ONE post. 

This was about the 2010-ish timeframe when everybody was jumping in Spike's ass about the Mil-Spec advertising, and Spike's produced ALL their certification documents on ALL their stuff...  :laffs:

I could go on and on...

Here's someone that obviously doesn't know what they're doing - can't possibly have merit...

Here's who the guy is - Baret Fawbush.  He's the Senior Minister of Old Union Christian Church.

I follow Baret on Instagram dude is amazing

Ya, sights are great for punching holes in paper but when someone's trying to punch holes in you, you'll be glad you practiced intuative shooting! It's really not that hard. I practice it often and I qualified with all my handguns for ccw this way because that's the way you will likely be shooting in a hairy situation! I mean seriously, do you really think you're going to be sitting there, lining up the dots just right while some fool's coming at you or shooting at you? No! You're going to point your gun at them and squeeze the trigger till they drop! 

I see both schools of thought on this one.  Train, train, train is the paramount priority.   You have to be GREAT with sights before you can even get into intuitive/instinctive shooting.  GREAT with sights.  This is step one...

Draw, Present, Fire.

Not everyday will turn out like this here.  Yo, Homie...

21 minutes ago, FreQRiDeR said:

Ya, sights are great for punching holes in paper

Last shoot we had, I thought we had a steel gong at 50 yards. I thought it was 50 yards. I was later told it was at 63 yards by the math-heads and their laser measuring devices.  One of the "Morning Wood Challenges" just happened...  Wake up, walk out to the firing line, and right-hand-only (single hand) rang that sucker with the XD45. One shot.  Yeah, that was using sights.  Couldn't believe that happened with the slow-flying, never-accurate .45ACP round.  But it did.  That will never happen to a normal mortal intuitively/instinctively...

What do you do when you make a shot like that?  You holster that handcannon, and just walk away. Like you MEANT to do it...   :thumbup:

It goes both ways.

I think it was gay that you were banned that way, but it doesn't surprise me that you were banned from an elite group of combat professional shooterists kinda. Mostly.  Yeah.

I think the opinion itself, over there, conflicted with all the serious, professional gunfighters there...  My $0.02...

I still have a PM from Super-G there to me, offering me "advice" on some poop, and it was something I wasn't asking for, nor needed, nor wanted.  Super-G made that PM to me on another board that he was banned from at the time, so I don't know how he pulled that one off... 

Oh, and he was fuckin wrong, too... 'magine that...

Edited by 98Z5V