• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I sense a recall coming

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Alot of people were saying that a few days ago....until the drop test videos went viral and sig started offering to replace triggers and promised it doesnt effect the mil contract guns....

I can make a video & show anything I want . Voluntary replacement , Never heard of that one before , we will see the 14 th.

This just makes me want mine more & I haven't shot it yet :laffs:

Edited by survivalshop

The real question is....     If it fires without a finger on the trigger, pulling that trigger rearward, is it safe?  Hell no, I don't care who the manufacturer is.  I don't care what other "drop test standards" it already passed, either.

Who would accept ANY firearms that fires, when there's not even a hand on it?...

My question and it maybe a dumb one 

but

do you think this happened cuz they were in a rush to put a gun in the US military's hands? 

But to opose that question, how different is this gun than their others? Is it that big of a difference in design than their others? Just asking for a friend

It is in Sig's culture now, 516, 716, 938, MCX are just a few they have released within the last decade that needed an upgrade right away. They always fix it but it is not cool to have customers do your beta testing unless you tell them first. I think Robo got in on some of that with  his TacOps.

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

TTAG did their video with a 320 they bought that afternoon from LGS specifically to test. straight out of the box. Ive never seen them bash sig and dont imagine they are cashing a check from glock.

Not everything is a conspiracy. 

Were you there when they did this ? I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, well maybe , so no offense , but I don't trust anything any more , period . Maybe I'm pissed because I just bought one , but I just don't trust anything I read or see , with a produced video , at all any more , until I get first hand knowledge ,or from a trusted source , I've never heard of these people making the video !

Well, I must be an idiot , but I just beat the crap out of my Sig , dropped it ,beat it against my wood Bench , smacked it against my hand as hard as I could , not once did it release the Striker . I plan on doing it again with a primed , empty 9MM Case , though I don't see how that will make a difference , but my conclusion with my pistol is , I couldn't get it to go off & I beat the back end of this Pistol pretty hard against the wood bench top , I actually thought I broke it once .

OK , I'll ask my question again , how many other Pistol Brands did they test this way ?  Why the Sig 320 , was it because of the LEO that got shot in the leg when he dropped a holster P320 ?