• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

mummy bags

sketch

so i got a killer light weight pack sac last year and i was almost satisfied except in a hammock a side zip sleeping bag is stupid. try it. so after a few trips of bitchin and fighting the damn zipper my bro is on the hunt and finds me a winner!

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/132255/sierra-designs-mobile-mummy-600-2-season-sleeping-bag

Ill have a review around cmas since i cant trust the gf to buy me cool guns and ammo.. 

7 hours ago, sketch said:

so i got a killer light weight pack sac last year and i was almost satisfied except in a hammock a side zip sleeping bag is stupid. try it. so after a few trips of bitchin and fighting the damn zipper my bro is on the hunt and finds me a winner!

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/132255/sierra-designs-mobile-mummy-600-2-season-sleeping-bag

Ill have a review around cmas since i cant trust the gf to buy me cool guns and ammo.. 

Did you think of rotating the Bags zipper to the front of you while in a Hammock .:cool:

Used to winter camp in northern Minnesota down to -15. Below that I said screw it and went into town hit the bars and rented a motel room. Used a Snow Lion Polar guard mummy. Still have two of them. Good to -10 when newer. If forecast for above 10F I used a Timberline rectangular one for comfort good to +5F. Still have them too. Last time I camped was three years ago in the BWCA. 14 straight years I took my son up there every summer. That is a good price on that bag though.

Edited by Sisco

• 1 month later...

well my bro is o- fer a couple. it turned out to be a womans regular.. its fucking tight as shits! on me .. sooo its also some kind of pink not what the link showed. im out on this one but the desing is right up my alley. let me know if your needing a bag for under 5/8' lady.