• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hunting with the 300BLK

survivalshop

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Thank you sir!

That 110 gr with H110 powder looks just the ticket. 2450 fps? Thats movin!

I love the H110 for BLK loading.  It got scarce for a minute, and I tried Accurate 1680, which is great as well.  I go for whichever one now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I love the H110 for BLK loading.  It got scarce for a minute, and I tried Accurate 1680, which is great as well.  I go for whichever one now.

I use it for both 300 Blk and for 44 Magnum, which will be my back up sidearm for pigs.

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2018 at 10:38 PM, Robocop1051 said:

Ole’ Jgun got his flat bottom 125gr up to 2600 FPS.... just sayin’

Ya , but he could not re-use the Brass afterward ? 

I still am in contact with him , he's into M14's big time . Has something to do with the Commie State he lives in, they canceled the Matches he was planing to get into  ,that evil AR is a No No there now .

Edited by survivalshop

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, Robocop1051 said:

I tried to relocate Jgun. I had no response from the old email addresses I had. Tell him we’ll talk M14’s if he wants! Hell, I may even buy a SOCOM to celebrate.  

Rob, I am surprised you don't already have a SOCOM. lol

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

Rob, I am surprised you don't already have a SOCOM. lol

I had a national match that I let go. I even had a converted M14 pass through my hands. I passed up a great deal on a SOCOM,  before they were popular, in hopes of getting a scout. I never ended up getting the scout and now I’m too cheap to spend $2000 on a California SOCOM. 

2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I recently saw a Chinese Norinco M1A, only available in Canada, that was chambered in 7.62X39 and ran on AK mags. Stupid import laws won’t allow it in the US. One way or another I will find this.

wouldn't that be nice!..im on the trail...any more info I need?    Wash

3 hours ago, washguy said:

wouldn't that be nice!..im on the trail...any more info I need?    Wash

Norinco M305A

it has to have the “A” at the end. The regular M305 is a standard M1A knock-off in .308cal. 

It looks to be a 1:1 scale with a standard M1A, so there’s a possibility for a shit ton of parts available already. 

8 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I had a national match that I let go. I even had a converted M14 pass through my hands. I passed up a great deal on a SOCOM,  before they were popular, in hopes of getting a scout. I never ended up getting the scout and now I’m too cheap to spend $2000 on a California SOCOM. 

What's the difference between a California SOCOM and a regular one?

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

Cozumel:thumbup:

I usually stay just outside of Cancun, at the Moon Palace Resort. We spend one day in Cozumel/Playa Del Carmen (Playacar) and one day at Isla Mujeres. We generally pick one day to go to XpuHa or Telum while there. I always try to get a day at Xcaret Park too! I spend very little time in the actual city of Cancun... It's basically just like southern California now... Except more people speak English in Cancun! :laffs:

3 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Playa Del Carmen

My nickname there was whiskers 

“hey whiskers, you want weed man, you want coke, I got it friend” 

we started fucking with guys told one yea man I’ll take to case of coke man make it happen can I get some diet tooo my man

Edited by shepp