• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

hunger at work

otto150

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

Edgecrusher is only 5’07” and weighs about 275#. I once watched him chop up an entire box of pop starts, and then snort the dust like a diabetic Tony Montana. He eat once ate a handful of m&m’s, jelly beans and marshmallows, and tried to pass them off as multivitamins. He runs out of breath when eating ice cream. He sweats in a swimming pool. The kid is FAT. 

ROLMMFAO!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Edgecrusher is only 5’07” and weighs about 275#. I once watched him chop up an entire box of pop starts, and then snort the dust like a diabetic Tony Montana. He eat once ate a handful of m&m’s, jelly beans and marshmallows, and tried to pass them off as multivitamins. He runs out of breath when eating ice cream. He sweats in a swimming pool. The kid is FAT. 

Luckily I wasn't eating when I read that but all I can smell now is root beer,at least keyboard is safe. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am 6’1” and was 185 until I discovered weight lifting at 30. Then I was 210 until I got married at 35.  That was when the weight battles started. Lifted weights until four years ago when the surgeries started. Starting weight lifting again soon. Now I am 275. Chest 56” and waist 42”. Want to get that waist down to 36 and the Chest to 52. That means no carbs ever again! Would like my weight at 250 or less. When I hit 301 a year ago I dropped forty, but gained 15 back. Time to get serious. Can still hike five miles no problem, want to get back to the stair master. Four years ago I was doing 1,000 steps a day on that thing.

Edited by Sisco

8 hours ago, Sisco said:

Then I was 210 until I got married at 35.  That was when the weight battles started.

yup, that's when things got difficult for me. she makes food that I can't turn down and always fills my plate which makes me feel obligated to eat it all. lol. got worse when we had kids too. was so much easier staying in shape before. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, shepp said:

Sun Drop is king

I'm wondering if this is a Wisconsin thing.

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

yup, that's when things got difficult for me. she makes food that I can't turn down and always fills my plate which makes me feel obligated to eat it all. lol. got worse when we had kids too. was so much easier staying in shape before. 

I'm wondering if this is a Wisconsin thing.

Yeah, “Dad Bod” is a real thing. When our son came along, That is when I really bulked up. I used to have the time to run five miles four times a week and weightlift three or four. Dropped running because of time and work demands and I alway hated it and  kept weight lifting. In retrospect should have dropped weight lifting and kept running. Who needs Sun Drop, I just drink black coffee all day. Either that or carbonated mineral water. Only soft drink I touch is the 7-up in a brandy old fashioned sweet I have every couple of weeks. Now that is a Wisconsin thing! The state drink of Wisconsin.