• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

anyone have the new sig 320?

Magwa

15 hours ago, Magwa said:

if so what are your thoughts , what would you compare one too a glock 17,19 do you think it would conceal easy?

It's alot smaller than a Glock 19, so that makes it way smaller than a Glock 17, brother.  It's a little pistol. Hell, it's smaller than my XDs45, and that's a small gun. 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

It's alot smaller than a Glock 19, so that makes it way smaller than a Glock 17, brother.  It's a little pistol. Hell, it's smaller than my XDs45, and that's a small gun. 

The P320 comes in 3 sizes; subcompact, compact and full size. Each size is respectively similar to each of the Glock counterparts. 

The P320 “grip module” can easily be replaced to change pistol sizes, as well as grip thickness. Gen4 and Gen5 Glocks have the replacement backstraps. 

Magwa, what do you want the pistol for? A new CCW?

Robo yes a new ccw for summer and hunting also the wife wants a new gun to replace her lady smith seems she just does not like wheel guns so i was thinking of getting a pair of 320's if you guys thought they are a good candidate for ccw....

The P320 and the Glock have one big advantage over “smaller” options, and that is that they can use the full capacity magazines from their larger brethren. You can carry subcompact, with a flush fit magazine, and then slide a 20rd mag in your bag for “just in case”. 

The P365 is a slightly smaller package, but it uses proprietary magazines, with a maximum 12rd capacity. 

Tom and I will vouch for the Springfield XD-S. I have the 3.3” 9mm and he has the 3.3” .45cal. If I had it to do over, I probably would’ve bought the 4” model. The 9mm mags come in 7, 8, and 9 round capacity from the factory. ProMag makes an 11rd, which I have two of and they run flawlessly so far. 

Im still intrigued by the Kimbe K6s. Not to replace my current CCW... that’s silly talk. It would be an ADDITIONAL CCW... Because drawing another gun is ALWAYS faster than reloading. 

I have and love the XDS in 4 inch 45 it has been my ccw for 3 years now but looking for a cheaper ammo solution to get more trigger time than 45 I love the M17 with the manual safety, and the wife in interested in the 320 because she can get a lower that would fit her hand do they make a civilian model with the manual safety? because carrying on my hunting pack and dragging through brush etc i need a safety.

The M17/M18 only comes in one size, but you can find the manual safety option on several models, and change (and modify) the grip for $40.

Buy any compact or subcompact P320 with a grip safety, then buy an FDE grip module for $40-ish bucks and modify it to fit the FCG.

A compact/carry slide will fit on a subcompact grip. It would be especially badass if you grabbed a threaded carry barrel. You'd essentially have a SubComp with a 4.5" barrel.

I carry my P320C in full FDE , my IWB Holster is from right here in FLA & I never liked Kydex , but this one https://www.concealmentexpress.com/collections/sig-sauer-iwb-kydex-holsters/products/sig-sauer-p320-tuckable-iwb-kydex-holsteris great from here  https://www.concealmentexpress.com . After carrying for half a year , I lost a screw holding the pivot  part Belt clip on the other day , that locks the Pivot in place , didn't effect carrying , lucky for me , I purchased extra part kit when i ordered my Holster & had plenty of extras, also got some lube for the inside of Holster . I had a very well known brand of Leather Holster & had major issues with drawing from concealed carry , the Kydex is like butter drawing .  I don't know how long I carried with a loose screw , but noticed it missing on a normal rig inspection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 6:59 AM, survivalshop said:

I carry my P320C in full FDE , my IWB Holster is from right here in FLA & I never liked Kydex , but this one https://www.concealmentexpress.com/collections/sig-sauer-iwb-kydex-holsters/products/sig-sauer-p320-tuckable-iwb-kydex-holsteris great from here  https://www.concealmentexpress.com . After carrying for half a year , I lost a screw holding the pivot  part Belt clip on the other day , that locks the Pivot in place , didn't effect carrying , lucky for me , I purchased extra part kit when i ordered my Holster & had plenty of extras, also got some lube for the inside of Holster . I had a very well known brand of Leather Holster & had major issues with drawing from concealed carry , the Kydex is like butter drawing .  I don't know how long I carried with a loose screw , but noticed it missing on a normal rig inspection.

Got a leather IWB from Gould and Gooderich for a Sig clone years ago, I was very disappointed. To be honest, part of it was the weight of the gun as well. It was a heavy sucker!