• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Get ready for next generation...

98Z5V

Then just realize that OUR children will be the de facto leaders because the way we rear them will prepare them for the challenges to come.

I think it's just as bad that newspapers, social media and other entities give such cute names for these idiot parents, almost making their irresponsible actions acceptable. They're wusies, rearing wussy kids.

28 minutes ago, mineralman55 said:

Then just realize that OUR children will be the de facto leaders because the way we rear them will prepare them for the challenges to come.

I think it's just as bad that newspapers, social media and other entities give such cute names for these idiot parents, almost making their irresponsible actions acceptable. They're wusies, rearing wussy kids.

EXACTLY! Especially the first paragraph! :thumbup: Truth be told, if a parent raises and teaches their kids to have a moral code, to be responsible, to think for themselves, and to treat others with dignity and respect when they prove they deserve it, I really don’t worry about what their politics are, chances are the kid will turn out all right. 

Edited by Sisco

Sisco, I agree. My goal is to teach them to treat others with dignity and respect until they prove they DON'T deserve it though. For most of them, it won't take long to prove that. I worry a little about what the world will look like when my boys are older. All I can do is hope to prepare them for defending our values and our freedoms. Everyone else's culture seems to matter...except ours. 

7 hours ago, DNP said:

Sisco, I agree. My goal is to teach them to treat others with dignity and respect until they prove they DON'T deserve it though. For most of them, it won't take long to prove that. I worry a little about what the world will look like when my boys are older. All I can do is hope to prepare them for defending our values and our freedoms. Everyone else's culture seems to matter...except ours. 

:thumbup:

13 hours ago, DNP said:

You're in a great position, especially right now - you have the land to be able to teach them.  I'm serious.  I think everyone needs to learn how to hunt, at a younger age.  I'm not saying 3 and 4, or an age like that.  Growing up hunting, though, - teaches you alot about life. 

I can not imagine a world where a young boy or girl does not grow up in the outdoors I know for me I have hunted and fished since I was in single digits age wise and it has most likley save my life, taught me to be resilient ,prepared me for failures in life and taught me respect for all things not just man but everything. The world is a sad place today compared to when i grew up, and I do not know the answer... these kids are our future something has to change there grows fewer and fewer of us left to teach.