Lets See your 300 blackout pistols

washguy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here ya go Mag      https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bcg-receiver-combos          

they jacked up the prices I see....lol.....and the 223/300 is out....I went to Durkin Tac and picked one up last week  here ya go... https://www.durkintactical.com/product/bca-ar-15-side-charging-upper-receiver-bcg-combo-223-5-56-nato/

The side charger fits right in with your hunting Mag....cold weather gloves not a problem....charging it in cold weather not a problem   :banana:  its a billet piece too im thinkin..  ...and they have some large caliber upper/bcg combos too        Wash

looky here...this is a new offering      https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bca-ar-10-ambidextrous-charging-billet-upper-receiver-bcg-combo-308-243-6-5-creedmoor

so heres what I did....as you look around the combo might be out of stock but if you search ala carte the bcg is available and  what i did was call and bitch em out and tell em to go put the bcg into an upper that you have and sell me the combo.....worked one time....last week it didnt...lol

Edited by washguy

• 1 year later...

An up to date photo. The pic on Full30 was an older one, the sight has changed.

300-BLK-5-12-21-small.jpg

The 10.3" barrel terminates inside the CF handguard so it must always wear a can or blast forwarder. Here it is with a blast forwarder in place because I was shooting some experimental rounds and until I know that they are stable they won't go through my can. 

The can is and Amtac 7.62 CQB-M, Since it's an over the barrel can it's mostly hidden by the handguard, just a hair more shows than the blast forwarder seen here. 

Here it is with the can in place (old photo)

with-blade.jpg

Edited by BrianK
pix didn't work

Hmm, couldn't edit it again to add this much older photo of the above. Here it is more "normal looking with a Dead Air Ghost on the end of the barrel. It can only be used for subsonic rounds. It's also wearing a much heavier arm brace. Weight is why the Blade brace is on it today. 

With-Ghost-full-length.jpg

Good looking rifle. 

yeah, some jackasses ruined the edit function for the rest of us. One kid runs with scissors and all of the sudden the rest of the class has to use those stupid safety scissors forever after. 

Thanks. So far I like it a lot, for all the reasons everyone here owning one can also give. I just started handloading for it. My first bullet is the Maker 85 and I'll shoot a bunch of loads this weekend to get some data. I'm looking for 2400ish fps. I'm looking at it for a relatively short range round so I'm not going to go crazy trying for MOA accuracy (that bullet only). 

(editing) Well that sux. That's the reason we have gun control. I never thought I'd see that reasoning used on a gun forum. (One can't handle it so the rest of you can't either.) Whatever.

It was for good reason. What you post here can stay for ever to be seen. You can’t go back through your old posts and edit away your content.  Had to give up a little to have that coverage. If you ever truly need something edited, and ask a mod nicely...they’ll help you out. As long as you weren’t the dumbass running with scissors. I think you have so many minutes to get back to it...so if you post, and need to go fix some typos (I do all the time) you can still do that. But if you get arguing with someone and decide you want to erase all the tracks...not gonna happen.