• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It's good to be back

Guest Belt Fed

Guest Belt Fed

I just want to thank Tom and Matt for the work they did getting me back on. I understand it was a doozy. I done broke the internet.lol  Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I was feeling bad when I couldn't post nothing. I finally found a 308 site that is awesome and something went haywire the first day. Once again thanks and deserve a crazy nickname for breaking my account.? Now I got some pictures to reload. and a bunch more to post elsewhere.

Damn, I've been so busy with work and reloading, that I've not kept up with your situation.  I didn't get any email notifications, so I'd guessed that they got you solved.  Rob was pulling his hair out...     I remember one reply from Rob was, "WOW!   His account is FUKKED!!!"  I logged into his account and it attacked MY computer!!!...   This is gonna take some time..."   :laffs:

Glad it's resolved, man!  :thumbup:

Guest beltfed

Well I had to make another account to get in again, but they are workin on it. must be some good guys running this site to keep helping me get back on. I have been a pain in their sides I know. :hail:

On 3/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, Belt Fed said:

I just want to thank Tom and Matt for the work they did getting me back on. I understand it was a doozy. I done broke the internet.lol  Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I was feeling bad when I couldn't post nothing. I finally found a 308 site that is awesome and something went haywire the first day. Once again thanks and deserve a crazy nickname for breaking my account.? Now I got some pictures to reload. and a bunch more to post elsewhere.

Well welcome back.

Don't reckon I knew you before, I am kinda newbie, only been around since 2014, seems like you have the handle on of doing  posting now, that is a lot in my books, missed out on your pics of some really cheap rifle slings, yes they do look kinda cheap, I been buying some of Beech Tacticals homemade stuff, they sure don't look cheap and they really carry the mail here is a pic.

image.thumb.png.fa62b2fce1f00b99cb8674d80496e16b.png

Edited by mrmackc

Guest beltfed

I just got through looking at his thread on his slings, they look really nice. I may have to get a couple of those later, those cheapie slings are not bad for 10 bucks, they will be ok on the poodle shooters or I hope they will. I wouldn't use one on the heavier AR10's. I have a Magpul and Blackhawk for them.

9 hours ago, beltfed said:

I just got through looking at his thread on his slings, they look really nice. I may have to get a couple of those later, those cheapie slings are not bad for 10 bucks, they will be ok on the poodle shooters or I hope they will. I wouldn't use one on the heavier AR10's. I have a Magpul and Blackhawk for them.

I've used many many different types of slings in combat and on the road as a cop. Magpul and Blackhawk was ok, but my favorite was Viking Tactical... until I got my hands on one of Jacob's Beachin Tactical slings. Though his standard slings are nice, I decided to go custom with him. He had a deal going where I got a custom sling for $65 shipped. and I am not talking semi custom, I got to pick everything, including the hardware. I ended up with a sling that included all metal hardware in the same design as a VTAC sling with the nylon strap being in Kryptek Typhon (which he didn't have on hand and ended up purchasing just for my sling build) and the padded area being made with black and gray 550 cord to match the Typhon pattern. With Jacob there was no list of choices, there was whatever you could think up. And I have to say, the quality of my sling is as good as any I have ever seen. And with the type of customer service he provides, I know you will never have to worry. He'll proudly back his products like I proudly use them. Now I am not saying a fully custom sling will always be $65, like I said, he had a deal going, but the quality and designs he provides is very affordable. I also know he is constantly improving on sling designs and constantly testing them in the field. 

I doubt I will ever buy another sling that isn't a Beachin Tactical. And I am not just promoting Jacob's stuff because he's a brother here on the forum, every part of his business is quality. 

Edited by ARTrooper
forgot to add link