• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Belt Fed

Fishing last summer.

:thumbup: Will be chasing walleye, northern pike and lake trout through the ice in a couple of days! Nice fish.

1 minute ago, Sisco said:

:thumbup: Will be chasing walleye, northern pike and lake trout through the ice in a couple of days! Nice fish.

I bet those big pike are fun to catch, the hybrids and whites start schooling and chasing shad here in the middle of summer. it can get interesting sometimes. can't get enough baits to em in time. but if you even get close on a cast you will catch one. I like to follow the big schools of shad around with the trolling motor. sure enough they will attack the shad sooner or later. sometimes the big hybrids stay deep and I troll with deep runner for them. the lake I catch them in has Walleye, think they mostly catch them in the fall. I've only caught a couple there. they are good eating.

8 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Living the dream brother 👍

Trying too, i'm retired and got the time. well sometimes I do. but ya gotta make time for hunting and fishing.:laffs:

I taught printing in a vocational school, we printed everything for the largest school district in the state. We stayed busy. I retired after 38 years. started there when I was 21. 

I have 40 in industry last 30 as a Union Sheet metal worker Chicago. I was at U.S. Steel so. works at 21.

Edited by unforgiven

Awesome, yep you should be getting close. First couple years of retirement I wondered how I had time to go to work.lol was bust catching up on stuff all the time.