• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Finally got myself a 45

DNP

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You know the wait will be good on those grips.  That's some FINE craftsmanship.  :hail:

One week from today, I'm 4 months in on my (first estimate) 1~3 month wait on my LaRue upper.  After one month, I was told 2~4 months.  So, a week from today is 4 months...   Whaddaya do...  :laffs:

Did the wait game on my KKM barrel for the G24. Now playing it again with a New Frontier lower. And also with a KMT 223W barrel that was in stock when I ordered it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, billymagg said:

"Will Robinson" daddy O! will smith?? he's married to that jayda pinkett smith, yikes, I haven't told you guys I was seriously in love with "Marta Christen"! God she is gorgeous!

So you caught the spin on that line ! LOL !

images (60).jpeg

Edited by MikedaddyH

14 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You know the wait will be good on those grips.  That's some FINE craftsmanship.  :hail:

One week from today, I'm 4 months in on my (first estimate) 1~3 month wait on my LaRue upper.  After one month, I was told 2~4 months.  So, a week from today is 4 months...   Whaddaya do...  :laffs:

Ya need one (Emoji) crying - not laughing.

36 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Ya need one (Emoji) crying - not laughing.

It is what it is, brother...   This is custom guns via COVID...   :lmao:  I knew what I was getting into...  I'll call them next week and remind them about the 4-month thing...  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2020 at 12:52 AM, DNP said:

Oh yeah. From the feel of it so far. It’s still pretty dangerous to get hit by this stuff.  Once I have the holster and get the draw down a bit...and can hit the damn target often enough...they sell the timer kit they use for fast draw along with a 24” target that has an LED light in the middle. Some of these guys can pull .3 ish seconds from light on to target hit. Friggin impressive. 

as for the cowboy action stuff (redneck 3 gun)...here’s a cool promotional video:

That looks like a lot of fun!

I just checked on the waiting list for Joe. Updated 04-15-21...I’m in the next batch of calls. Somewhere in the next month or two I’ll get to send my pistol his way for grips and action work. So I might have that back before the fall shoot!  Woo hoo!

9 hours ago, DNP said:

I just checked on the waiting list for Joe. Updated 04-15-21...I’m in the next batch of calls. Somewhere in the next month or two I’ll get to send my pistol his way for grips and action work. So I might have that back before the fall shoot!  Woo hoo!

You will not be disappointed, brother - not in the least.

I can directly thank Greg @edgecrusher for making me meet him in the first place.  I think that was 2012, might have been 2011.   Walked into that tent of his at the Tombstone Cowboy Action Shoot, and Greg says - "THAT!   THAT BLOCK OF WOOD!   That would make some BADASS grips for your Desert Warrior..."

Thanks, fucker...  :thefinger:

I felt so flattered when he put my gun on his webpage, for the example of the "Amboyna Burl" wood.   :hail:  It's #169 on this page:

https://classicsingleaction.com/gallery

169 - Amboyna Burl

^^^  Yes, that gun was daily-carried for several years.  Yes, it has carry-wear, and yes, it's had the absolute SHIIT shot out of it.  :thumbup:

That was my retirement present to ME, when I got out in 2007. And I don't believe in Safe Queens.   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

• 3 months later...