• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cali Loses, Standard Mag ban unconstitutional

"Standard Magazines" - you know, those evil ones that hold more than 10 rounds...   

9th Circus, surprisingly, ruled that the Cali magazine ban is unconstitutional, and goes against the 2nd Amendment. Quite shocking to see that decision come from the 9th Circus.

NOW mags everywhere will REALLY be out of stock!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-californias-ban-2nd-amendment

Edited by 98Z5V

It is bigger then Cali. Will probably mean a rewrite of any legislation attempted on a national level. HR 7517 is in committee of the House of Representatives, with no chance of passing the Senate, but will be brought back again next year I am sure and who knows. And I believe it try's to outlaw manufacture of extended capacity magazines along with a host of other stuff. Having this on record could blunt that.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

It is bigger then Cali. Will probably mean a rewrite of any legislation attempted on a national level. HR 7517 is in committee of the House of Representatives, with no chance of passing the Senate, but will be brought back again next year I am sure and who knows. And I believe it try's to outlaw manufacture of extended capacity magazines along with a host of other stuff. Having this on record could blunt that.

Exactly - and this ruling will apply to every state in the Wild, Wild West, too - every state that's under the 9th Circuit.  That includes Hawaii.  Mazie Hirono is gonna shiit herself.

Circuit Map

It won't take long for someone to push this in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Circuits, for the Mag-Ban East Coast states...   :thumbup:

File:US Court of Appeals and District Court map.svg

Edited by 98Z5V

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, DNP said:

And according to the video I just watched, they pulled a last minute appeal to the full 11 panel 9th circus. Pretty sure this is bad news. If they don’t come down on our side, we already know the next court won’t even hear it. 

With what the 2-1 decision was from 9th Curcus, and how it was written, with the Constitution-wording, 2nd Amendment wording,  any everything - I think they KNEW where this was going.  I think they specifically set up that decision to make it mandatory before the US Supreme Court...   They planned that decision writeup...   :hail::thumbup:

Trump 3D Chess, from Trump Appointees to the 9th Circuit...   :banana::laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

Last weekend, a couple Cali individuals came over here to my small town, and bought every 30-rd AR-15 mag that GunPusher John had, and bought out all his 20-rd .308 mags...   Cleaned him out.

They tried to bullshiit him when the total came out, and tried to get a discount "for helping his small business stay afloat" - that just pissed him off.  He let them have all the .308 mags (something like 4 or 5 at the time), and only gave them 5 30-rd AR-15 mags.  He let them have it, too. Zero discount, Full MSRP, MY customers get a discount, and I've never seen you boys before...  

You Get 'em, Tiger.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

15 hours ago, DNP said:

Supreme can choose not to hear it. It now gets a decision from the full 11 which is still lib heavy. We’ll see where it goes, but I’m skeptical. 

Hopefully, they'll be arguing the Constitution, amongst themselves - which is what they should be doing anyway.