• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ISO BCG $$ please sell me one!

hey folks, Beginner builder to the ar10 here and currently internet parts beggar...  ive run into a problem, I CANT FIND ANY BCGs. ive been looking for days now on just about every manufacturer or distributor i can find on the google and im stumped. i need a dpms compatible BCG. preferably nitride finish BUT IM NOT PICKY.  im also open to recommendations on stocks. PLEASE does anyone have one i can buy.

%80 dpms .308 lower,
CCMG .308 lower parts kit
Aero Precision M5 20in .308 CMV Complete Upper Receiver w/ ATLAS S-ONE Handguard
Primary Arms 4-14x44mm FFP Riflescope

does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me?

thanks ! (Michigan)

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Check out Rubber City Armory. They make parts for many high to include Noveske.

Looks like everything they list is either out of stock or on backorder!

This is a bad time to be trying to do a build! Will it get better after some time? Who knows! The political scene in this country is so fukked up right now it's unpredictable!

On 4/21/2021 at 9:22 AM, mystery_sandwich said:

hey folks, Beginner builder to the ar10 here and currently internet parts beggar...  ive run into a problem, I CANT FIND ANY BCGs. ive been looking for days now on just about every manufacturer or distributor i can find on the google and im stumped. i need a dpms compatible BCG. preferably nitride finish BUT IM NOT PICKY.  im also open to recommendations on stocks. PLEASE does anyone have one i can buy.

%80 dpms .308 lower,
CCMG .308 lower parts kit
Aero Precision M5 20in .308 CMV Complete Upper Receiver w/ ATLAS S-ONE Handguard
Primary Arms 4-14x44mm FFP Riflescope

does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me?

thanks ! (Michigan)

GO beat up the Intro Section and tell us about yourself, instead of coming in on your first post, and asking for parts from people. 

Asking for parts from people is what the "Want to Buy" Section is for - it's not for General Discussion.

Here's the WTB Section:

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/38-wanted-to-buy/

Next, and more importantly for new people, here's the Intro Section - post away.

https://forum.308ar.com/forum/22-introductions/

Go knock it out - once we learn who you are and what you need, and more about you - someone might be willing to give you a deal. 

As a stranger, first post, looking for parts?!  Nope.  We're ALL looking for parts.

Tell us why you're worth what we've scavenged and stock-piled away... Seems like a fair trade.  :thumbup: