• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just another Joe

Joe Knows

1 hour ago, Joe Knows said:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Oh, you're just another Epic one, brother.  The "infusion" of the Full30 board and this place was one of the smartest things ever done.  I'll dig out Robert's Intro post if I have to...   :lmao:

His screen name here was pretty bold, for a new guy...   @Robert@FULL30...  I think I jumped him first, with a smartass comment...  "So, Robert, do you LIKE Full30, and you're a fanboi?...  or do you WORK there?...  "

Immediate smackdown on me...  :bitchslap:   He runs the fuckin' forum over there!...   :banana:

I think it was love at first sight, right then, right there, and we were gonna develop some beautiful things...

Long walks on the beach, kick the sandals off, hold hands in the moonlight...  ❤️❤️❤️

If he ever shows up out here for a Spring Shoot or a Fall Shoot, he's gettin' a SPECIAL Pants Down Hug!   :thumbup:

You know...   If he's not skeered to come out here...  .308AR.com Fall Shoot is coming up in November...   :popcorn:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, you're just another Epic one, brother.  The "infusion" of the Full30 board and this place was one of the smartest things ever done.  I'll dig out Robert's Intro post if I have to...   :lmao:

His screen name here was pretty bold, for a new guy...   @Robert@FULL30...  I think I jumped him first, with a smartass comment...  "So, Robert, do you LIKE Full30, and you're a fanboi?...  or do you WORK there?...  "

Immediate smackdown on me...  :bitchslap:   He runs the fuckin' forum over there!...   :banana:

I think it was love at first sight, right then, right there, and we were gonna develop some beautiful things...

Long walks on the beach, kick the sandals off, hold hands in the moonlight...  ❤️❤️❤️

If he ever shows up out here for a Spring Shoot or a Fall Shoot, he's gettin' a SPECIAL Pants Down Hug!   :thumbup:

You know...   If he's not skeered to come out here...  .308AR.com Fall Shoot is coming up in November...   :popcorn:

Seriously, you have to go there?

That really pisses me off

Not one single time, EVER, has it not been cloudy, moonlight walks, pffft

And sandals, is that a new term for those GI boot you wear?

ok, enough jokes, yes, the thought of any pants down hug is enough to scare me

a special one

/faints over

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Pants down hugs are a special part of meeting Tom. 

Truth.  You can fight it, but you'll quickly come to the realization that you just need to lay back, and let it happen...   :thumbup::banana:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/407d32bf-9ebc-45fc-94b9-a965f3a8786e

Edited by 98Z5V

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Truth.  You can fight it, but you'll quickly come to the realization that you just need to lay back, and let it happen...   :thumbup::banana:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/407d32bf-9ebc-45fc-94b9-a965f3a8786e

If @Lonewolf McQuade ever comes out there you better be careful on the pants down hugs, from what i hear he only wears spandex shorts and keeps a cucumber taped to the inside of his leg.