• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mossberg Retrograde 590A1

98Z5V

Talked my boss into a Nightstick about 1.5 years ago, right at the beginning of all the Corona-madness, then the country-wide lawlessness.  There just weren't any to buy.  I notified GunPusher John, and he finally located one, and my boss picked it up today.

However, whilst perusing Mossberg's website, to show another coworker the gun we were "leaving early" to go get...   I noticed something...

The Mossberg Retrograde 590A1.  This is one sweetass looking 12ga.  I don't like that sticker price, but I love the look of this gun.   :drool:

https://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-retrograde-51665/

51665_590A1-RETRO_HeatShield.png

Time will tell...  :embarrassed:

Edited by 98Z5V

6 minutes ago, Sisco said:

That is $300 more then I paid for my 930 18 months ago! Yikes! My son just paid $938 for his 930 Pro.

Oh, I know, brother.  My 930 SPX was $615 in September 2009, and I paid full-rip MSRP then, just to get it.  This year's MSRP on their website is $960, for the exact same gun.    Crazy. 

So, if I wait 10 years to buy this 590A1 here, it'll be another 300 or more by then.  Better start planning to get one now, right...  

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Talked my boss into a Nightstick about 1.5 years ago, right at the beginning of all the Corona-madness, then the country-wide lawlessness.  There just weren't any to buy.  I notified GunPusher John, and he finally located one, and my boss picked it up today.

However, whilst perusing Mossberg's website, to show another coworker the gun we were "leaving early" to go get...   I noticed something...

The Mossberg Retrograde 590A1.  This is one sweetass looking 12ga.  I don't like that sticker price, but I love the look of this gun.   :drool:

https://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-retrograde-51665/

51665_590A1-RETRO_HeatShield.png

Time will tell...  :embarrassed:

Wow got the same thing with a speed feed stock for just about $500.00 maybe a little less. Glad I got it when I did. It's a heavy duty shotty.