• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Larue trigger $99 or less

Armed Eye Doc

I see what you're doing here, but I'm ahead of you...   :laffs:

LaRue Tactical
Fri 10/15/2021 7:33 PM
Order #996149
Created: 10-15-2021

Got 3 of those fuckers coming now, Doc...   One will make it to you, in a month, I'm sure...   :lmao:

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger
1 @ $99 ea.
3 @ $89 ea.
5 @ $79 ea.

It’s OctobARfest and Black Friday ... ‘cause I said so. I’m launching a little early this year to let y’all get a jump on the looming Christmas freight / delivery bottleneck.

Thanks to over 200,000 of y’all, our MBT triggers have become our annual tobacco crop. The trigger shop folks steadily build triggers all year long, handing them off / piling them up, for the November tobacco auction aka Black Friday Sale.

Week 1 of our LaRue OctobARfest is The MBT - Massively Big Trigger sale !

We’ve got thousands made and ready for y’all to upgrade a few of the millions of ARs that came from the factory with those nasty, atrocious triggers in ‘em.

Buy yourself 1 for $99, or get 3 or more for just $89 each, 5 or more for $79. each.

Thanks for helping put us on the map - the Dead Center of Texas.
Aim small, hit small,
Mark LaRue

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Better to buy 5 at $79 instead of  $129.

I almost bought 5 just from muscle memory :laffs:

Once I eyeballed that stack of cans in the parts drawer the twitching subsided...... thank god they didn't do the lottery entry thing with those prices.

Has anyone done more to improve Americas AR rifle inventory than Mark LaRue and his MBT?

2 hours ago, blue109 said:

Damn @98Z5V...shoulda threw up an AZ group buy! I need one too lol.

Shiit, I didn't even think about that.  Can we get 5 buys together for the people coming to the Fall Shoot?  I'll get 5 coming if we have 5 buyers...   Pay for them when you get to the Casa De Pain...   :thumbup:

On 10/16/2021 at 10:31 PM, shooterrex said:

Put me down for one. Still have a couple in the parts box but they don't eat anything sitting there.

First taker.  If others here pony up, I'll get 5 more.  I think I have 5 people locally that will get them, but I don't want to UNDER-order.

Rex - 1

Me - I'l always take another

DirtBike Tommy.  In for #3.

@JBMatt will take #4.

Sarah will take #5.

That's the 5.

If anybody else is in, that's coming to the fall shoot, you better speak up.  When 9 dudes want five triggers, I start making my shipping back...  :lmao:

I'm at 6 triggers now, at $79 each.  We split shipping, so it'll be a couple bucks more, but not much.  Any takers have until Friday, and I place the order.  I'm not shipping these - this if for Fall Shoot Attendees, that show.  Cash $$$ bitches, when you show...   :lmao: