• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sacramento shooting

Yep. There’s been a lot of reporting every shooting over the past few years and it seems like more and more in the media every day. Most have been gang related, but we’ll see where this one goes. Couldn’t possibly be a result of letting everyone free, decriminalizing everything and not prosecuting anyone. More gun laws will fix it though - I’m sure that’s the answer we need to make our streets safe again. 

Just now, DNP said:

Yep. There’s been a lot of reporting every shooting over the past few years and it seems like more and more in the media every day. Most have been gang related, but we’ll see where this one goes. Couldn’t possibly be a result of letting everyone free, decriminalizing everything and not prosecuting anyone. More gun laws will fix it though - I’m sure that’s the answer we need to make our streets safe again. 

Because after all these people are just misunderstood and just need a hug

I would think the best place to start would be to make more laws regarding shooting people, but then again I’m just a dumb citizen and I’m super thankful I have such intelligent people in our government to watch my back and make sure I’m safe every day. I’d like to see some more statistics that might help find other places to make more laws and reduce these shootings as well. I want to know the clothes they were wearing, what kind of cars they drive, what they had for breakfast lunch and dinner, who their role models are, what church they go to, and who they voted for. I’m sure there are a lot of things we could add to that list. Let’s look at everything about the shooters and see what sort of character profiles we can build. Surely that might give us some more avenues to pass laws in the name of public safety. It would definitely give us a bigger list of people to sue aside from just the gun manufacturers. After all, blame has to be placed somewhere other than at the feet of the confused and brainwashed shooters. They’re just a victim themselves of the violent right wing gun culture. If we hadn’t made it so easy for them to obtain these nasty weapons, I’m sure they would have turned out to be peaceful and productive members of our society. 

The shooter that they've caught has historical ties to Phoenix - and a record here - they were reporting here today on that shiitbag.  We'll see how this plays out.  It was all handguns, from what I've heard so far.

9 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

The shooter that they've caught has historical ties to Phoenix - and a record here - they were reporting here today on that shiitbag.  We'll see how this plays out.  It was all handguns, from what I've heard so far.

So, naturally we need to get rid of all semiautomatic rifles.

Had a discussion with person who didn't see a need for guns and thought banning them would be the perfect answer to preventing gun crimes. They argued that only the police and military required guns. I then asked if guns are banned why would the police need guns. " why to protect themselves from gangsters from guns"  to which I asked "If gun bans are enacted and police still need guns to protect from criminals with guns, aren't you saying gun bans don't work?" I got a blank look and an "oh" , sadly They'll probably continue to support gun bans as it has no effect on their lives( or so they think)

21 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It is already being used to call for more gun laws.

Last night a local news channel actually spent near five minutes on a gang shooting in Dallas, close to a thousand miles away, blended it with interviews calling for more gun control in Omaha. Now if you didn't pay close attention you would for sure think that all happened right there in your own home town, wonder how many other small local channels used that same story in the same way to push the narrative? Even a war pig saw it coming........

13767-douglas-macarthur.thumb.jpg.dfe2f359b5f609691109a86b04ee212e.jpg

Interesting.  Brothers.  Both have been in the Phx, AZ system.  Jail/Prison system.  The older one had a full-auto pistol... 

[quote] Investigators have previously announced the arrest of two brothers, 26-year-old Dandrae Martin, and Smiley Martin, 27 in connection with the shooting. The younger brother faces charges of assault with a firearm and being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm. The elder sibling, who is hospitalized with gunshot wounds, faces charges of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession of a machine gun. [/quote]

They popped a 3rd guy, looks like Felon in Possession.  Daviyonne Dawson.  His gun didn't match any shots fired, thus far.

Edited by 98Z5V

That’s just crazy talk. Without the guns they could t kill anyone. And just making them illegal to own should stop that. Wait…the guys they arrested were felons prohibited from having a gun?  We don’t know that they were the shooters yet. Maybe they were good Samaritans and they just found those guns…and were returning them to the proper authorities. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 

Thiis was a FUQ'd up night. Yes, it was just down the street from my beat. Luckily I'm an OG and work day shift now. The sucks part... I know the family of the two shooters. The Martin family has been in this neighborhood for decades, some good and some bad.

This was NOT an active shooter. This was 100% a Gang Shootout. Crips vs Bloods, just like the old days.

The full auto is rumored to be a modified Glock. I know at least one gun was recovered at the scene.... It was previously reported stolen

It sure got dropped fast when it started coming together as a gang shooting with so many failed laws attributed to it. Sad for all who lost someone there, I don’t want any of my above comments to show a lack of sympathy for those who were hurt, those who died or the people who love them. I’m tired of seeing tragedies paraded for the purposes of pushing new laws on the public. I’m tired of seeing gang activity reported in a way that never focuses on the gang problems or how we should be addressing them. I guess I’m just tired of BS. This should still be a huge story right now and we should be talking about why it took place and what recent law reversals have done to create this problem. Instead, just crickets.  We don’t want to report what early releases and the lack of prosecution of many crimes has created in our communities.