• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's Your...???

planeflyer21

Daily carry?  The one that is with me everywhere is presently a Ruger LC9, with two extra mags.

Daily go-to?  Marlin 1894CSS...nonthreatening, non "black" gun, with some special .357 Magnum loads to negotiate for me, out of a lightweight, very maneuverable carbine.

SHTF go-to?  Depends! (pun unintended) For some quick attention-getting, the new 930 or the Tri Star Turkey gun...both in the Valentine's Day special love of 12 gauge.  Kaos in the streets, as society crumbles?  Rock River Operator, i.e., The Freedom Machine!  I don't mind sending some dipwad some love down the street before they get to harrassing me in person.  Once we fight our way out of the cities, the .22 Long Rifle guns are coming into play.

Whatchya got?

Jon

All those fancy new guns... While I may be one of the younger guys here, I guess I'm just an old soul at heart.

I carry an old Walther PPK/s in my waistband and a Maverick .357 mag derringer in my pocket. I used to carry a Colt Mustang, but the Walther shot better.

My wife carries a Colt 1903 in .25ACP. She loves that little bugger.

Our "go to" guns are also our traveling guns. I have my Springfield TRP Operator and the wife has a Glock 17. I use an 8 round Wilson Combat mag while in the holster, with CMC Power 10+ in my belt. Wife has 17 rounds in her pistol and a 32 round mag for her purse.

That's what happens when you take a Roughneck and a Cowgirl, make them both cops, and they get married. Funny part is, that's just what we carry when we're NOT expecting trouble.

98% of the time, I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II, .45acp, with two extra mags.    Wife carries a Kimber solo.......fits real well in her jacket pocket.

Once in a great while, I'll carry a Manhurin( French copy of the walther PP)  32acp as a second gun.

Go to,  My old Colt series 70 .45acp.  After 30 years, and a couple of barrels, and to much ammo to count,,,,,,,,,,,,My hand fits its grip like a very good friend.

Respectfully

Terry

I'm routinely negligent enough to rub my eyes with hot sauce that people say is too hot for human consumption.  I've seen inmates sprayed with pepper spray that just blink and that's it.

Jon

I really do use bear spray at my business on vagrants...i give them a three strike you're out...first two strikes I show em the big ol canister of bear spray...on the third strike...they get hosed down...geeez i hate to use it..it always gets in my eyes too....no matter which way the wind is blowing....i always have to get get a gal of milk and wash me down <laughs>

last year I dropped three of em with one spray...called police...by that time they were across the street washing themselves off with a garden hose...guy that owned the house drew down on em before the police got there <lmao>

police wouldnt take em cause of the pepper spray....he called the patty wagon....im watchin all this from my business across the street <laughs>  the bums and the homeowner trying to get across that it happened over there at my place...Nah  <laughs>  Wash

Working at the Uof Chicago saw this middle aged guy looking thru garbage cans in the plaza in front of the hospital.This one summer day with everyone outside,doctors,nurses,construction guys,this guys comes along doing he usual well it's hot out. I offer the guy a cold can of pop.He said I'll give you a pop motherfucker and takes a swing.I turned him around and booted him in the ass but,it could have been a needle,knife,anything.Homeless,vagrant can't tell mental? Can't tell.What shocked me when I went to Henderson Nev. was the practice of people standing outside home improvement stores so someone will take them to there home to do work! Are you kidding me,I was stunned crazy poop.

• 2 weeks later...

XDM 9mm 4.5" barrel,19 shot mag....S&W Bodyguard 38+P 5 shot 1.8 barrel with insight laser.IWB holsters for both.shoot on bro.

Hey Bud  Tell me bout the bodyguard...my gal has been lookin at them for carry,,,do ya like it? hows recoil for a gal?  shes fine with her 308 and 6.8 but she's a woos on handguns <laughs>

give us a play by play on it ..will ya? <thumbsup> Wash