• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I have a confession.

Armed Eye Doc

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

You've got that right brother. I'll make damn sure that the old lady gets every dime of the 200 dollars that she has coming to her from the sale of any remaining weapons. :lmao:

I'm here to help ya know.

Well it would be nice to know what he told her he spent...

B6HeQbOIgAEx4N4.jpg

Of course my money says Rene will only be outlived by Keith Richards

8 hours ago, unforgiven said:

O'lady knows exactly what I spent she does the bills line by line :laffs: 

It is so much fun putting the rifles together with all the best parts.

Dammit! That might throw a wrench into my plan. FUK!

Well......I guess that I'm gonna have to break out all of the R2 secret plans of deception for her.

So.......do you think that I can convince Mida that I'm a (10 year older than I am) beaner, so that she'll accept me just like You? I mean.....I can't dance worth a fuk, but I do enjoy a delicious taco from time to time. :lmao:

Ya fuker. I look forward to seeing you again. (with beer of course......or any other alcoholic substitute).

Oh...........and :thefinger: by the way. (with love of course)

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Dammit! That might throw a wrench into my plan. FUK!

Well......I guess that I'm gonna have to break out all of the R2 secret plans of deception for her.

So.......do you think that I can convince Mida that I'm a (10 year older than I am) beaner, so that she'll accept me just like You? I mean.....I can't dance worth a fuk, but I do enjoy a delicious taco from time to time. :lmao:

Ya fuker. I look forward to seeing you again. (with beer of course......or any other alcoholic substitute).

Oh...........and :thefinger: by the way. (with love of course)

That's cute.  And VERY Loquacious, you fuk. 

Did you know that Rene is coming to the Fall Shoot?  :popcorn:

Rene might not know that yet, but he's FUKKIN' GETTIN' HIS ASS OUT THERE THIS YEAR.  PERIOD.

That means, Ron, that you cannot skip this year - like you've done for so many years now.  I'm Just sayin'...   More popcorn..  :popcorn:

I'll no-question get Kate and Jon involved in this coversation.  Because.  And again...   :popcorn:

File your fuqin' SBR paperwork, motherfucker.  Like now.  You know the dates. 

Oh, if you want slack, cut the rope.   :thefinger:

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Rene might not know that yet, but he's FUKKIN' GETTIN' HIS ASS OUT THERE THIS YEAR.  PERIOD.

That means, Ron, that you cannot skip this year - like you've done for so many years now.  I'm Just sayin'...   More popcorn..  :popcorn:

I'll no-question get Kate and Jon involved in this coversation.  Because.  And again...   :popcorn:

Just relax fuker. I'm definitely showing this year.

I can't help it that I had to battle commie tyranny the last 2 years, and tell the government to fuk off and that I wasn't flying in a plane with a BS mask for 5 fuking hours.

I'm doing my ATF paperwork tomorrow, as well as booking my flight. And FUK! I could only find ONE, I repeat, only ONE non-stop flight from BWI to sky harbor. What the fuk have the airlines done? It's almost as much as a pain in the ass as trying to find a flight to Reno. (That's a shot at Jon)

On 7/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, 98Z5V said:

That would be fantastic. The way that guy works, all the targets will be up and the road in will be paved by 4:00 PM the first day.