• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Really Stupid $h!T

MikedaddyH

Built in the 19th century, the region’s rail network crosses a mountainous landscape. It has varying tunnel sizes that do not adhere to standardised modern dimensions.$2B will not get you very far

Fortunately trains were still in the design phase, they have not been manufactured yet.While this minimises the cost of the error, the time-consuming process will need to be repeated, delaying the trains’ construction.

• 1 month later...

^^^  BUUUUuuuullllShiit!!!

CEO of SVB sold 3.6 million doll-hairs of stock a couple weeks ago, before this "collapse" that magically happened overnight.

Two reliable sources for that statement:

https://www.barrons.com/articles/svb-financial-stock-sale-ceo-greg-becker-f5089a4d

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/03/10/svb-financial-ceo-sold-36-million-in-stock-before-banks-collapse/?sh=60a1d7564b2a

4 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Tucker tonight 

.. Ouch !

Post the fucking link to Tucker tonight, Mikey!

Jesus, dude, the drive-by comments from you are ridiculous.  You expect everyone else to look this shiit up once you say it.

Just fucking PROVIDE it when you state it - do you not have enough time for that?  I mean, you obviously just watched Tucker - SAVE the link that you just watched, and post the fucking thing when you make the comment...  

How hard is that?  :popcorn:

Mike - you make alot of people WORK to find the information that you just LOB up there, like a slow-pitch softball.  Then leave...

Put the info up when you say it, man.  Just POST the info, man. 

Make everyone's life just THAT much easier - like when you clicked on that click-bait and watched it in the first place...  :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Post the fucking link to Tucker tonight, Mikey!

Jesus, dude, the drive-by comments from you are ridiculous.  You expect everyone else to look this shiit up once you say it.

Just fucking PROVIDE it when you state it - do you not have enough time for that?  I mean, you obviously just watched Tucker - SAVE the link that you just watched, and post the fucking thing when you make the comment...  

How hard is that?  :popcorn:

Stop bitchen'... Still PO at you !

29 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Still PO at you !

Why don't you tell me why you're "Still PO at me!" Mike.

Let that shiit out - and tell me why. 

You can either do this in a PM, or right here public.  I'll take either way you decide.