• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dirty ammo x39

sketch

So at the range today with the ar39,  and it performed very well.  Had a good time with  @Cunuckgaucho felt like a rainy day to (@#$%!***^%°) clean my guns. The 308 was dirty , mostly from the can. It was initially giving feed issues,  that's what made the decision to (@#$%!***^%°) clean guns. 

Got the ar39 stripped down to pulling the firing pin cotter pin. There was only half a pin. I haven't (@#$%!***^%°) cleaned this rifle since the fall shoot of 2017. Let alone shoot it that much since maybe 200 rnds, after? I think it was held together with carbon build up. The other half was stuck in the bcg. 

Has anyone ever? 🍻🍻

On 2/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, Rsquared said:

Did somebody call?

There is evidence of you clearly cleaning a rifle. But that has somehow caused a shift in the matrix.. run for president or the lottery. 

I've tested @Cunuckgaucho stripper with various gages and she dosnt like the rubber coated sheath.  I have to run her at a deeper level and sometimes twice to perform as sold. Thus shredding the line on my old wire.  Not to worry I just hold it over the box and shake it. 

1 minute ago, sketch said:

If that's the case , I'm gonna smash it into a ball so it's one peice of clean copper! 

Make your own Barnes TSX projectiles...    :hail:

Buy bullet molds, brother, or have someone make some very specific molds for you...  :thumbup: