• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bombing in Buffalo

shooterrex

Been ruled as a terrorist attack.  They drove into that on purpose, predetermined outcome by them. 

What's tomorrow?  NYC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...    Think about that...

I don't believe in coincidence.  Seen far too many fucked up things in life. 

On 11/22/2023 at 7:09 PM, 98Z5V said:

Been ruled as a terrorist attack.  They drove into that on purpose, predetermined outcome by them. 

What's tomorrow?  NYC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...    Think about that...

I don't believe in coincidence.  Seen far too many fucked up things in life. 

This has been worrying me for some time, my best friends wife, daughter and MIL are there right now……

1 hour ago, shepp said:

This has been worrying me for some time,

Yep.  Was this a trial run, and they got followed, so they fled to Canada?  Was this a diversion?  Were they actually supposed to be in NYC tomorrow, and got tailed?

Too many question, and I don't like it.  I knew the shiit was suspicious as fukc, listening to the radio on the way to work, 9/11/01, when they said a plane hit the WTC.  Now, how the fukc did THAT happen?!  Few years earlier, that whole area was restricted as a no-fly zone, and weeks before that happened, a private, small-engine place was forced back to an airport by military fighter jets, for violating that restricted, no-fly airspace!  So, how the fukc...   Boom, another jet hits the other tower...

Something ain't right here, with this.  My Spidey Senses are tingling.  No such thing as a coincidence...

Edited by 98Z5V

I called this one a month ago - this is because of our porous, open border.  Said that a month ago, in a different thread.  I'm not saying this is the beginning, and it'll happen all the time now - but it will happen in the future, directly because of that problem. 

Stay safe, protect yourself to the abilities that you can protect yourself, and most of that is from being aware of your surroundings, and keeping your head on a swivel.

It'll happen again, and it might be like this:

This is a 100% fucked up position to be in as an American, IN the United States of America - because of severely misguided political positions, and talking points.  It's a fucking mess.

Vote.  And vote smart.  Everyone has to.  All your friends, neighbors, people that you don't know that live in your neighborhood...  Every single one counts, if we're counting on a decent, fair election.  It all matters. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Since I'm the one that brought up Situational Awareness (be aware of your surroundings, head on a swivel), let's visit this one, carefully, and pay attention.  It's your life.  This is an older video, but it's very pertinent.

Protect your 6.

Edited by 98Z5V

^^^  "...the more you STUDY it, the more you DO it, the BETTER you get at it..."    <<<  Ask a cop about that one.  That's 6:58 in that vid above.

Keep your head on a swivel. You don't know what wrong looks like, if you don't know what right looks like.  Always look for "right,"  - and "wrong" will stand out right away.

My JumpMaster JMPI training mantra.  Don't look for wrong, inspecting a jumper, rigged up in gear.  Know what's right, and what's wrong will stand out immediately.  Otherwise, if you're always looking for what's wrong...   you'll miss the gigs built in during the testing process, during exam, to TEST  your inspection procedure...  

And you'll fail, looking for gigs......

Look for what is right - and everything else will stand out immediately, right then.  Don't miss the big picture.

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  "...the more you DO it, the more you STUDY it, the BETTER you get at it..."    <<<  Ask a cop about that one.  That's 6:58 in that vid above.

Keep your head on a swivel. You don't know what wrong looks like, if you don't know what right looks like.  Always look for "right," and "wrong" will stand out right away.

My JumpMaster training mantra.  Don't look for wrong.  Know what's right, and what's wrong will stand out immediately.  Otherwise, you'll miss the gigs...   And fail...

👍

This idiot is so confused...  This is almost painful to go through.  What a bullshiit artist.  Covering her own ass, prior to information coming out.  That already means this is gonna fall into the realm of the Las Vegas shooter, et al.  O'Biden can't possibly have this fall on him, and his fucked up policies. 

"tell the world what we know at this moment - and anything can change..."     Yeah, we know what you're doing, already.  It's painfully obvious.  Already.

Thanks, Hochul.  Well done.  :thumbup::thefinger:

Published November 22, 2023 1:32pm EST

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-vehicle-explosion-reported-rainbow-bridge-niagara-falls-injured

From that article:  "In a statement posted to X, FBI Buffalo said it has completed its investigation."

Wow!  THAT was FAST!!!...  Well done, Bureau.  You've Exceeded Course Standards for that one.  Well done. 

Let's see if the results of the DNA testing ever get reported  - the DNA - and there will be results from DNA - ever get reported.  I'll bet it gets thrown into the same dumpster as all the info on the LV Shooter...  

Just my suspicions...   :popcorn: