• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i need rosetta stone. i am impressed and a little jealous. i can speak some spanish from schooling and can understand and speak some italian from grandparents, but i am at a total loss on that one.

LOL, "You're welcome" doesn't translate directly, so I responded with "I am happy to assist you." Trust me, you can speak a whole lot more foreign languages than I can....  ;)

I would like to use this as my avatar:

Hopefully, it's not too big.

504_PIR_Strike_Hold_3-D_3x3_72ppi_JPEG_White_Bkg.gif

Thanks for doing me a solid <thumbsup>. And before anybody says anything, I've heard ALL of the epithets thrown at the 504 PIR.

My personal faves:

"No war Oh-Four" (Stems from Grenada. 1st Bde was on DRF 7-9 and wound up pushing out 2d and 3d Bdes then assuming DRF 1-3 while the other two brigades were in Grenada.)

"Devils in faggy pants" (A riff on the Regimental nick-name, Devils in baggy pants, that was picked up in Italy during WWII)

"Devils in casual slacks" - see above

"I'd rather be a bastard in the belly of whore than a paratrooper in the five-oh-four." (Origin unknown. Probably started by the pink panthers over in the five-oh-jive.)

Again, thanks.

Guest LLArms

Not sure if this helps, but....

My avatar seems to be staying fine on its own. I think what may be happening is if a user ever updates their profile, by default "No Avatar" is selected.  Meaning you would have to upload/link manually your avatar every time you make a profile change in that area of options.

Anything that can be done to retain the set avatar information when altering profile?