• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Obama's at it again...

BLKSHEEP

Consider this > http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

Yeah it sounds nutty. But this is exactly who I thought this Barry Sotoro fornicate was by the time of the election in 08. Tried to warn many people about this prick Obama at that time. They think I'm nuts and they voted for the imposter anyway. Idk maybe you think I'm nuts too because I really do think this is exactly what's going on right now. You decide for yourselves, I'll be loading cartridges in the meantime. I get most of my info from this site here > http://stevequayle.com/start2.html

Not that I'm a Steve Quayle freak at all, no, but he provides an abundance of articles of the non MSM kind.

I don't pay any attention at all to the MSM but these articals from the fringe I tend to soak up. Lots of them are way out there though, so I pick and choose what

could be good intel.

Knowing and prepping is not good enough. The Leftist Cabol is highly organized and energized. They have read the book. I detect no real leadership on my side. The Republicans seem useless for the most part. If SHTF then really, what the hell are you going to do? we need to be organized organized don't stand a good chance. A little late now I fear, peeps not waking up fast enough for me.

The Republicans ?

They are part of this too.

Nixon asked the CIA if it would be possible to seize control of the country.

The CIA researched it, and told him that with all the privately held firearms it was not possible.

Six months later a Deputy Director "retired" from the CIA and formed one of the largest gun control organizations in the country. In the 1970's retiring or quitting the CIA was looked at as betrayal and resulted in a shortened life, but it did not in this case.

George H.W Bush voted for the GCA 1968 as a representative from Texas, and imposed the import ban which he then made permanent and pushed for the magazine ban. He was also involved in the CIA, some sources say long before he became Director.

Reagan supported several gun control laws.

Reagan and Bush militarized Federal law enforcement, and worked to undermine the Constitution.

As did George W.

10 years ago I would have sympathy for my fellow countrymen. Not anymore. The American people deserve this. A few innocents will suffer as usual, but the vast majority of American people deserve what's happening.

Government corruption and abuse is just a repercussion of our own individual cruel behavior towards one and other.

Thanks brother Jeff for showing that BOTH sides are fuckedup,thier was also a program to evaluate wheter the goverment could bring the military in and if they would come down [aggressively] on the American people without hesitation.The program failed.

Which explains the Russian Spetznaz troops that will be in the US for "training".

One of their exercises has them defending Denver International Airport.

They would be more politically reliable, after all they have not sworn an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.