• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Obama wants our black rifles!

seasprite

Quote/ We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. /end quote

What part of "shall not be REASONABLY infringed" is so hard to understand ???

Now thats what they want just look at Chicago isn't that part of Obama's pride and joy when he was in the Senate. Read an news report where 19 people were shot and 6 killed this Labor day weekend.

Ok i am confused here it says the subject is on page 53 but there are only 32 pages so where is it? <scratching head> ok here it is from PAGE 18 lol

Firearms. We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious. We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements – like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole – so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few.

Ok this is BS reinstate the assault weapons ban... come on folks exercise your right to vote and get rid of this guy...

I have to laugh <lmao> when they say they want an honest conversation as they strip away the rights we American citizens have. And I have to ask what Gun show loophole  <dontknow> The last time I bought a gun at a show they still did the background check and speaking of that what could they do to strengthen the background check ask for DNA :strokin: