• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

1st Presidential Debate.

98Z5V

+1 98

I think everybody here is for Romney but for those of you on the fence still.

im not on the fence and im not for romney. I will go out and "waste" my vote on a third party this year. Its only a 2 party system because they have convinced us it is. I decided i will never again vote for the lesser evil. I will vote for the guy i think will do the best job....and if nobody can field a decent cantidate ill just opt out. If the GOP cant find someone better than obama...than maybe they deserve to loose. I will have no part of eithe one of those worthless pieces of crap being in charge.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not on the fence and im not for romney. I will go out and "waste" my vote on a third party this year. Its only a 2 party system because they have convinced us it is. I decided i will never again vote for the lesser evil. I will vote for the guy i think will do the best job....and if nobody can field a decent cantidate ill just opt out. If the GOP cant find someone better than obama...than maybe they deserve to loose. I will have no part of eithe one of those worthless pieces of crap being in charge.

I'm not going to say its a waste, I've heard quite a few people are going to write in there vote. Thats fine as long as everybody would just get out and vote so our voices can be heard. Its the pukes that sit at home and don't do anything but complain that put bur under me :leghump:

I can certainly understand voicing your frustrations, and you are free to do so.

The problem with that is what happened with George Bush Sr, Ross Perot, and Bill Clinton when Clinton won and served two terms. The conservative vote was split and Bill took it and we had to endure 8 years of that dipshit's reign including an Assault Weapons Ban that (thank God) had a sunset provision of 10yrs.

I am not one to tell you or anybody how to vote. You do your own thing. Just keep in mind how many more people may feel this way, and decide to "make their opinions known." Unfortunately the only thing they will succeed in doing is take the vote away from the lesser of the idiots so that the bigger idiot gets re-elected. That's a sad reality, and one that will shoot all gun owners in the foot.

Yeah, that split vote argument is old and tired.

Neither major party has gotten my vote since George I.  Both parties trash the constitution when convenient, then point fingers and accuse at other times.

When things are really critical they give us bipartisan votes that undermine United States sovereignty and legalize criminal behavior against or criminalize behavior of American citizens. Gun Owner's Protection Act, NAFTA, WTO, IMF, GATT.

Twice now I can document GOP candidates in AZ that gave me hope...but they weren't the "GOP annointed" candidate.  Won the GOP primaries overwhelmingly.  One is Randy Graff, who was running against Giffords her first time out.  The other is a current Pima County candidate.  Both times the state and national GOP has said "We don't hold a position against the (D) and are not endorsing the ®."

That and the crap they pulled at the 2012 RNC with scripted rule changes and they deserve my vote because?????

No more blind faith in man.

Keep voting for evil if you can stomach it.

Talk to me when you're ready to vote for Rope.

Jon

I get where you are coming from, and i agree...Romney isn't the best choice. There are guys I like better. My problem is I hate Obama and don't care to see four more years. They don't say its a two party system....it is a two party system and I challenge you to prove me wrong.  If there was enough backing behind some of the other candidates I would vote for them, but the reality is that there's not enough of us to make it count. A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote FOR obama....and I refuse.  If you want to cast your vote for Ron "Perot" go for it....but please don't bitch once over the next four years while we pay higher taxes, higher energy, and higher health care.  <thumbsup>

I've been bitching since, after training for years to "protect us against the communist threat", we brought Soviet admirals and generals on board the USS Kennedy to show them what we have.  That was the sedgeway into Bush's "Time for a New World Order" speech.

The test is simple:  will anyone from either (D) or ® reverse the march to cede our American Way to globalist management?

Anyone can spew out opinion as fact.  Look at the trend over the past 50 years, start with Nixon reaching out to China.  Every president since Eisenhower has said we need to reduce dependence on foreign energy sources...yet imports have increased under each consecutive administration.

During that time bipartisan policies have crushed American textile industry, American farming, American mining, American industry.  Signators to "international agreements" that bind our hands of true capitalism.  Worldwide the longing was for American freedom, in American blue jeans, listening to American rock-n-roll, in an American made car on its American made radio.

The bipartisanship of these evil need-to-be-hanged bastards ensures that any law that is passed by both houses of congress and signed by the president, exempts themselves and their families from suffering that which they deem "fair enough" for the American people.  With very few exceptions, all ®s and all (D)s vote themselves increased bennies, a few years back voting themselves permanent automatic payraises.

Now, if you wish to keep bobbing for apples in the Port-O-Potty and telling yourself that a red apple is better than a green apple, and everyone needs to keep dunking for the red apple, good for you.  From my point of view everyone keeps coming up with a mouthful of poop and blue chemical water.

Jon

"i wont vote for a 3rd party until more people vote for a 3rd party......"

Ill check the box for gary johnson this year and feel good about it.

Im just as comfortable with obama as romney. At least we know who is pulling his strings and he can only have 4 more years. Rombag is an unknown danger as far as im concerned. Hows the old joke go : i know hes lying because his lips are moving.

I had my eye on Gary Johnson every since the beginning of the Rpublican Primaries. He had the political postitions that I liked without the stigma Ron Paul was given by the Media and Republican political machine. I might not agree with him 100%, but I agree with him over 90% which is far better than anyone else who was running. Unfortunately, he was forced out of the republican primaries so I am happy he went with the Libertarian Party. After the BS the republicans pulled on the Ron Paul supporters with the RNC, I am not likely to be supporting them again in the near future.

I'm confused why anybody would be just as comfortable with Obama as Romney. Especially gun owners. This guy has come out and said he will reinstitute an AWB.

Do I think Mitt Romney is a liar? Yes. He's a politician. But he didn't come right out and say he would reinstitute an AWB either. If Obama gets re-elected, he'll most likely replace two more Supreme Court Justices. When that happens, you can bet your right to bear arms will dimish severely.

That may not matter to you, but it sure's poop matters to me. When they take our guns, the rest of our freedoms are next, and there's jack poop you can do about it.

Of course that's just my opinion.

That's the weakest of all arguments.

The Bill of Rights is an acknowledgement of inherit natural God-given rights, not a blessing bestowed on paper from men to other men.

When they say they will take our guns is when the founding fathers expected us to start shooting and hanging those in power.

Someone with a record of signing an AW ban or someone who wants to sign an AW ban.  Quite the choice.

Keep on bobbin'!

Jon

Obama SAID he supports a AWB. Romney has proven....through action....that he supports a AWB. Obama doesnt have a very good track record of getting anything done. Ill take 4 more years of stalemate over the damage Romney may do.

However...my feelings about those two pieces of excriment really dont matter as neither one will get my vote. I will be disappointed either way this year....but just maybe...enough fed up people will vote for a worthwhile cantidate to make the news ticker.....and 4 years from now when the dems and repubs field 2 more piles of excriment...a few more fed up people will "waste" a vote...and in 4 more years people might finally start getting a clue.

Maybe...but probably not. Welcome to Rome.