• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

1st Presidential Debate.

98Z5V

THIS.    IS.    PRICELESS!!!  :hethan:

I can't believe this idiot stated this...  I expect much more from the guy that invented the internet...  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjg2oYMDC7g

On another note, that newscaster is SMOKIN' FUCKIN' HOT!!!  :love4:

Oddly enough, when I clicked on the youtube link, there was a pro-obama ad right before it. I'm getting tired of seeing that motherfuckers face on the adverts on the side when I check hotmail too.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

honestly I didn't even bother watching.  Every 4 years we are spoon fed what we want to hear with little to none of the follow up action we need as a country.  I don't care if they are Dem,Rep,Ind or Tea party anymore - we need serious people doing real things up there to improve our economy and protect our borders.  The list of what we need goes on and on but here are some things I think we need turned around regardless of who takes office next...

#1 we need our jobs back from China/india and reduced trade with China-without that the American people have no purchasing power which drives our free enterprise system - no money = no mortgage payments, car sales etc...we need our jobs back from overseas plain and simple!

#2 we need to drastically improve our school systems to not just get back on par but far exceed educational standards of other countries - without this our future is bleak.

#3 we need to control our borders immediately and deport illegal aliens from this country while offering temporary amnesty for filing legal status to a very small minority. Then send Mexico a bill for the deportations.

#4 we need to stop or reduce our foreign monetary aid to countries that are hostile to America - specifically Pakistan who we have funneled more than 18billion in the past 15 years.

#5 we need to cut funding for multigenerational welfare recipients and force stops to substance usage for all welfare recipients - including cigs, alchohol or any other drugs.  We also need to put welfare on a vouchered system where individuals must support their claims for required costs.  This would stop them from going out and buying $100 shoes with their checks. 

#6 we need to kill corporate tax loopholes

#7 we need to kill or reduce jobless benefit claims to those making more than $250k per year

#8 we really do need a gov funded healthcare system that mimics some of the other countries like Canada, England, Sweden, Finland etc...but along with national healthcare initiatives - to get our people healthy again...our own unhealthy people is our greatest health cost burden.

#9 we need to cut funding for prison system amenities, like work out gyms, basketball courts or anything else that is not jumpsuits, bars and 4 walls.  Food served should be extremely minimal for basic substinence.  Additionaly prisoners should be put back on chain gangs and forced to do public works projects, clean streets etc. and pay them for their labor @ $5 per day.

#10 We need to kill wasteful programs and step up green energy initiatives to reduce our dependancy on foreign oil. That's all it's about right now. Helps global warming (maybe), creates jobs(maybe), reduces fuel costs(maybe)- whatever! we need to cut our foreign oil/energy imports and become self sufficient!

#11 We need to put congress on a different pay system - maybe something comparible to the military pay/benefits system and find a way to hold them accountable for their work hours, vacations and expenditures.  At the same time we need to review the way they are accepted into office and introduce an education, requirements and skill testing,

board that reviews each senate, house and congressional member before they can take office. because the rats up there now are milking/abusing their positions.

#12 last but not least we need to stop the infringment of our 2nd amendment rights! Plain and simple!

Yes - I will run for president! - your welcome!

agree - illegal is illegal plain and simple but the vast majority are La Mexicana. Downside to deportation is the lack of workers in some states that will do the agricultural or otherwise dirty jobs that most Americans are not willing or skilled to do- thats why I say amnesty to a small number for work permits and ability to file legally.  That does not include the ones with gang tatoos all over selling drugs to highschool kids... >:(

Wow.  Just wow.  VP Debate.  Biden is a flaming asshat jackass, pompous,  arrogant, disrespectful, condescending piece of shat.

I've never seen anything so unprofessional, from someone who should be so professional.  Smokin' Joe was a Flaming Arsehole... 

I am in the USAF and I definitely don't think our situation is funny- just being silly with the emocons...

Our country has been going downhill for 20 years now and it seems to be getting worse and worse regardless of if it was a D or R in charge.  And over that 20 yrs some very stupid decisions have been made - we need some very serious fixings up top....and soon.

I think Ryan would be a good start to some of those fixes that are needed. I bet he'd actually get involved in the fights instead of running around like the asshat sidekick that's we have right now.  Even worse than Obama winning a second term is biden running for office in 2016. He's already planning that one.... :cookoo:

what to do though - yea maybe one would be the lesser of the two evils but nobody can convince me that there are very many up there in the congress, house or senate that have the interests of common man in mind - let alone the presidential administration...only time will tell. <dontknow>

whoever makes prez next needs to make getting our jobs back from overseas a top priority though-without jobs the American people have no purchasing power - which is the life blood of the free enterprise system we operate in.  No jobs = no money, thats less mortgages /home sales, car sales and it trickles out from there...we are hurting bad right now and 90% of our goods come from freakin China...

^ Because the greedy duche bags are all bought.

And ever since Nixon went to China, our manufacturing started going there too. I remember when Chinese imports mostly all consisted of trinkets made of paper and wood, like the little umbrella in the Mi Ti but maybe that was Japanese.

Which strikes me all of the sudden it occurred to me. I remember when most of my small electronics were Japanese. Calculators, camera's, radio's, etc.

I don't know what proportion of that has gone too China, but imagine quite a bit. I see with the economic rise of China the weakening of Japan the last 25 years.