1st Presidential Debate.

98Z5V

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone just stepped on their dick, with golf cleats.  Badly.  I don't expect the bleeding to stop.

Shitbag just stated that he called the Banghazi attack as "a terrorist attack" the very next day, in a speech in the Rose Garden.  The debate moderator agreed that he said that.  Here's the speech - did I MISS it, somehow?!

I didn't get to see the debate. What was your opinions on it? I read on Drudgereport that they were tied, but WTF is that supposed to mean exactly?

I think it was a HUGE mistake letting Candy Crowley moderate. Especially when she was quoted as saying "A Romney Ryan ticket would be a death wish ticket". Are you serious? How in the fornicate was she allowed to moderate? Anybody shocked when she  absolutely had to run her suck and defend O about the "Acts of terror" comment?

Whether she/they lied or not, what your unknowing public saw on TV was that Romney was "wrong". That kind of poop really pisses me off.

I didn't get to see the debate. What was your opinions on it? I read on Drudgereport that they were tied, but WTF is that supposed to mean exactly?

I think it was a HUGE mistake letting Candy Crowley moderate. Especially when she was quoted as saying "A Romney Ryan ticket would be a death wish ticket". Are you serious? How in the Fornicate was she allowed to moderate? Anybody shocked when she  absolutely had to run her suck and defend O about the "Acts of terror" comment?

Whether she/they lied or not, what your unknowing public saw on TV was that Romney was "wrong". That kind of poop really pisses me off.

She spent more time bailing Obumer out of trouble than moderating where did they find her? It was pretty clear that she favers Obumer.

And look out Obama is coming after are AR's and cheap handguns.

About the weapons thing- I think it's bigger than the U.S at this point - the U.N. is becoming the congress of the new world order - they will be the ones imposing their rules on America eventually...they have already tried with the most recent global weapons ban.  I am not much of a conspiracy theorist but I strongly believe some very big changes are coming for the whole world...it will take a long time...little peices at a time chipped away.  call me crazy all you want!  :cookoo:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Even Romney said 1:18:23 "we of course don't want to have automatic weapons and that's already illegal in this country"  Guess he doesn't know about permits...like I say - we have big problems coming no matter who is the prez... next...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Even Romney said 1:18:23 "we of course don't want to have automatic weapons and that's already illegal in this country"  Guess he doesn't know about permits...like I say - we have big problems coming no matter who is the prez... next...

In the aspect of the conversation, Romney was completely right.  The common US Citizen CAN NOT walk into a gun store/shop/supplier, and buy an automatic weapon.  Nor can they walk in and buy a Suppressor, Short Barreled Rifle, Short Barreled Shotgun, Destructive Device.  LEOs can't even walk in and buy that stuff - nobody can, without a rigorous background check, and approval process, through the BATFE.  You gotta have "the stamp" in your hand, before you can ever take possession of it from the dealer it was sent to.  In some states, you'll NEVER legally own some or all of those items - Ever.  State Law.  Thus, "Illegal." 

You're reading WAY too far into that comment made by Romney.  Autos ARE illegal.  Until you "complete the process."  Proof being - let's say I have a registered automatic weapon.  I give it you to for the weekend of fun shooting...  If you get busted with it, you are "in possession of an unregistered automatic weapon" and I'm going to jail, too - for letting someone use it that is not registered to use it.  That's "illegal" in the biggest sense of the word.

If you wanna bet prison time on it, then try it out. 

I hope that makes sense to you, and you understand, a little deeper, into those comments made.  Since you're running for Pres, you need to brush up on this stuff, or you'll get your ass handed to you in a debate, against a gun-smart, Pro 2A opponent. 

I want anwsers to the question asked the only straight answer I got from big 0 was im gonna ban guns and BS!@t when is this pot gonna boil over and we all get burnt to the point no one can recover. Being a father I agree parents are the last straw on our future and theirs but if we make it easy for every lazy person to take a hand out instead of making a living then what do we have to look forward too? A game of decite and deseption played by big wigs who tell you how to live. Im luckey to have a job and am skilled enough to make work for my self to keep my family alive, times have been very hard with no income the last 4 months but thats why you prepare for a rainy day. I knew that ideal 4 years ago.Its time all people stand up for US and vote get us out of the downward spirial! my 2 bits

This all reminds me of the southpark episode where they are voting for the school mascot. Romney may not be the best choice, but he's the best option in this election. Either way you're voting between the giant douche or the turd sandwich, but you have to pick one.  <thumbsup>

Either way you're voting between the giant douche or the turd sandwich, but you have to pick one.  <thumbsup>

Exactly - it's a two-party system.  You HAVE to take a bite of that poop-sandwich, but it's a matter of how much you like to eat poop, and how big of a bite you wanna take...

That's why I advocate the EIGHT party system.  It's like Survivor.  You fuckin' do what you're SUPPOSED to do as a politician (and a Congressman), or your ass get's voted off the fuckin' island...  <thumbsup>

I'd like to incur MORE responsibilities on Congress.  You have your own health care.  You have your own pension (4 fuckin' years gets you the SAME paycheck you received while in office, for the rest of your life... BS).  I wanna convert you to something liked the military system.  No poop.  It's good enough for our military members, so enough said on that. It should be "good enough" for YOU.

1)  F u c k you, congressman - you DON'T vote your own pay raise.  Your pay raise is just like the military - Just UNDER what the current inflation rate is.  Economics governs that, not YOU. 

2)  You don't get poop after 4 years, just like a military member doesn't get poop after 4 years.  Quite simply, you just "get out."  If you want a "retirement," then put in the same poop someone militarily does - 20 years.  After you've been successfully elected, for 20 years, and you FULFILL that committment, THEN you get a "retirement."  By the fuckin' way, it's 50% of your "regular pay," minus housing, BAS, etc.  50% of BASE PAY.  Bitches.

3)  You get evaluated anually, just like military personnel.  It's the NCOER or OER for you fucks.  On second though, it's NOT the OER - you fuckers get the enlisted equivalent, and get an NCOER.  Right now, all you fuckers in Congress get a fucking 5, in every category - you haven't been doing your jobs, in the least.  Relief For Cause (RFC) for ALL you sum'bitches.  Get the f u c k out.  Bye.  The new youngbloods that are hungry for performance will FAR outpace you, in both leadership capabilities and performance.  Just like the military. BY THE WAY, I want your fuckin' PT scores posted, and I want to see how you did on the PT Test.  You fat fucks need ot move aside.  We can't have Fat People as "Leaders" in the military, and you can't lead the country if you don't put in the physical fitness work.  Get out, Johnny FatBody.  Move aside, so someone else can lead.  That's what the military does. 

Successfully make 20 years, with ratings, firings, kicked out for lack of performance, advanced promotions for excellent performance - THAT'S where it's at. 

Do you job WELL, of get the f u c k out.  <thumbsup>

I'm NOT running fopr President, and don't want the job.  Someone needs to reform this damn country, though, and they need to show some balls, provide action instead of words, make Americans proud to be Americans, and STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THIS COUNTRY'S ACTIONS.  The rest of the world can straight KISS MY ASS for what we do.  You WEAKEN us by apologizing for what we do.

Elect LEADERS.  Not P u s s i e s.

That's all.  Good night, America.  <thumbsup>

thats true, we have a lot of ukrainians and eastern block peoples here, and one has to wonder how many are actually legal.

I am in cahoots with the Ukrainian community. There are 3 bad things most Americans I know seam to think the Ukrainian community is full of that I have never once encountered in that community.

Whores, car thieves and illegal immigrants. Another one I often hear accusations of that I have never once encountered in the Ukrainian community (though I've encountered a few in strictly teen age Russians) is communists. 100% of all Ukrainians I've ever met were either conservatives or non-political.  In one funny case, I told a friend of mine that I'm a libertarian. His exact response was, "aaahh..liberal........communist"

When they first arrive in the country, SOME of them get on welfare but quickly get to work and on their own feet. So, basically, they only use it as a jump start, not a prolonged thing. The ones who are driving nice cars are doing so because they earned them. On top of that, they seam to have a graduation system goign. One guy buys a decent Japanese car, later sells it to another Ukrainian at a good price and buys a BMW or Murcades. Later he sells it to another Ukrainian at a good price and gets the latest model etc.

To me, these guys seam like the ideal immigrants. They love freedom and immediately start busting their butts as soon as they hit US shores. And again, all the Ukrainians I've ever known have all come here legally.

Part of the reason you see so many of them is because their culture highly values large and tight knit families. If one comes here for work and decides to stay,his entire family joins him. It's pretty standard for Ukrainian families to consist of a husband, wife, their parents and/or grandparents and half a dozen kids.

All that said, they have their faults. My single biggest problem with them is that they are very slow to integrate and learn the local language. This is a good thing to some degrees. A culture who values family, sexual modesty and good health should be very careful about what modern American customs they pick up, but it'd at least be nice if they picked up the local language. I am somewhat understanding of it since they really work themselves to the bone and give themselves little time for that. Their idea of priorities is also a little wacky. Their priorities follow a very good order but in an extreme way and it's the extremes that present problems. For instance, it's not unheard of for even tiny family problems (stuff so small that most of us wouldn't regard as worth even mentioning) to take priority over even life threatening issues with their friends. Family over friends can be a very good thing, but when you take it to that extreme.... Even so, while their priorities may be a little wacky, their loyalty as friends makes up for it. We've all heard about how bad enemies they make. Well, they make even better friends. Provided there are no priority issues, they'll stick their neck out for you like few Americans I've ever known. Be good to them and they'll be good to you.

+1 98

I think everybody here is for Romney but for those of you on the fence still. One thing to keep in mind is they expect 2 supreme court justices to retire during the next 4 years. I really don't like either candidates but I have to go with the one more apt to leave our rights alone and choose judges that won't say its only for a states well regulated militia to keep and bear arms like this guy. http://news.yahoo.com/retired-justice-prods-congress-candidates-gun-control-020452521.html;_ylt=AjV_u1teGCeQcoU3vVxISTer9HQA;_ylu=X3oDMTQ1ZWdnNWl1BG1pdANQaG90byBTaW5nbGUgTWV0YWRhdGEgUmVsYXRlZARwa2cDNjA2NWQ3MGUtNjA0Yi0zODAyLTllZWMtZGZkNDgxNTc1YTA2BHBvcwMxBHNlYwNpbWdpbmZvBHZlcgNlMWY1N2ViMS0xNzQ5LTExZTItYmZkZi05NDYyZDQ2MjA1OTc-;_ylg=X3oDMTJtY3FlYmc3BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDNWZkOGUxODYtYmU2ZS0zYTFiLTg3MzItNjRiODA3YjFjYWY2BHBzdGNhdAMxcGhvdG8EcHQDMXBob3Rv;_ylv=3

We just need one more party to even things out quite well.

The Full Metal Jacket party.  Members of this party vote

for the politicos they do NOT want with a simple squeeze of the trigger...vote early and vote often.

I've been pushing it for a decade now but nobody wants to join.

Jon

I guess you can send me a brochure, a candidates list whatever.

well said 98 - Congress operates on a completely ridiculous and unregulated system.  I would add on that they should be required to take entrance exams sort of like the ASVAB to test their knowledge on history, politics, math and science as well as have an interview process before they can even run for office....that should at least reduce the number of retards that make it in...no offense to retards.