1st Presidential Debate.

98Z5V

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unlike the ® debates, both were given the same questions.

IMO the one question that stood out was "What do you feel the role of government is in our country?"

Summarized, Obama: "To protect you!"

Romney: "To protect your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness endowed to you by our Creator."

I hate the game and both parties. 

I was especially pleased that Romney in some responses appeared to have Obama flustered, chink in the armor and losing his cool a bit.

Will DEFINITELY be watching the others in hope that he loses his cool!

Jon

It's his .308ar.com tramp stamp!  <laughs> <lmao> (hiding from gunfire )  :o

Yeah, that's across my right fingers, when I ball that hand up - it's the last thing you'll remember...  <laughs> <lmao>

WTF WAS THAT?!!?   :o <laughs>

They're both politicians, and I've been voting for the lesser of the idiots for awhile now. I'm glad O got his ass handed to him and made to look as incompetant as he truly is. I bet he kept praying for a teleprompter and wouldn't be surprised if he has an earbud next debate, with a smarter administration official feeding him answers.

I'm hoping at some point if there's an argument about the Economy, Romney brings up the 5 Billion that O illegally bypassed congress to give to the mooslim brotherhood, (with an additional 450mil for them that was shot down recently as well) so that they can kickstart Egypt's "democracy". Something that goes COMPLETELY AGAINST muslim IDEAOLOGY!!!!

I was surprised Romney brought up Solyndra's failing...multiple times.  "90 years worth of oil company tax cuts to a failed green energy industry, like Solyndra."

Obama was flustered...especially so when he hit the microphone with his hand.

When people bring up the earbuds, I think about Bush debating Kerry.  He was countering a point and half turned his head mid-sentence saying "No no no! Let me finish, let me finish!" when there had been no audible interruption.

Hopefully Obama will have someone on the other end of his like Bill Ayers or Reverend Wright.

Jon